RE 3 Arc Part 1: Backstory

"Fuck. -_-" (y/n) just said.

"I'm waiting." the man said, still holding the gun against him.

"Alright, alright! Chill dude. I'll talk." he said, when the sound of growls came from outside. "But I think we should do that at a saver location."

"......Fine." he put his gun away. "But I want some answers then."

"Good. Now onwards my friends!" he said and pointed towards a door, before he walked through it.

The other two people just looked at each other.

"He does realize that he went into a closet, right?" the man asked.

Moments later, (y/n) came out again.

"Wrong one!" he exclaimed and went through the right one this time.

The two people just looked at the scene blank for a second, before both thought the same thing.

'He's a moron, isn't he?'

They all continued to walk through the station.

Meanwhile the man and the women talked.

It appears the man is named Carlos, while the womens name is Jill.

Carlos said, that he and his group evacuate survivors into a train and want to escape the city with it.

But once he said that he worked for Umbrella, Jill complained to him and said that they are responsible for this mess.

Anyway. Once they reached the train, Carlos and Jill began to talk to the commander.

Appearently they have to change the trains route, so he can go out of the city and jill said, that she would take care of that.

But once they were done talking, they turned towards (y/n) and Amy.

They were playing cards.

"Haha! I now have 3 blue eyes white dragons on my field, what can you do now?! Come on. Draw your last pathetic card. "

"....." Amy drew a card.

She then showed her hand and had all 5 parts of exodia.

"NOOOOO!" he held his hands in front of his face.

He then realized that everyone was looking.

"Oh. You done talking."

"Yes. And YOU better start talking." carlos said.

"Alright. Now it's time for a tale of awesomeness. Get your popcorn ready folks. Author, if you could please start the flashback."

*Flashback*

(Y/n)'s pov.:

"*groan*" I woke up with a headache and looked around.

I was in some kind of office, with a human sized capsule being open behind me, laying on the ground.

"Where the fuck am I...... Who the fuck am I?!" I tried to remember, but to no avail. I also realized that I was naked.

"What the- Was I in an orgy and was sucked so hard, that my memories were sucked out too?" but my question wasn't answered.

"OK, OK. I get it. That wasn't my best joke. What even IS my best joke.......meh. Doesn't matter."

I stood up and noticed, that I was naked.

"Huh. Maybe my theory is correct...." I just shrugged it off and started to look for clothes.

I found some in a drawer (What you're wearing right now) and put them on.