01.1

GROCERY STORE ARC ;; PART FOUR

as you both exited the store kirishima was currently concerned for your health. while he was at the cash register waiting for you to pick up some more snacks you forgot. when you came back from the frozen section he was told you apparently couldn't decide what flavor to choose. and so you deciding to bring back six large tubs of ice cream. you got [favorite flavor], french vanilla, strawberry sherbet, mint chocolate chip and cookie dough.

you and kirishima walked towards the bus stop that was at the end of the street. the sun light was getting dimmer by the hour and the moon was peaking from the clouds. it was a little colder when you entered the store. the cold wind sent shivers down your spine.

"so, are you actually going to eat all that ice cream by yourself [name]-chan?",you two decide to take a bus back to the dorms it was getting to dark and cold to walk back.

"yup! unless you want some?", you raised the plastic bag that held your ice cream.

"nah i'm okay!", he shook his head.

"also, want me to take those bags? if they're heavy i'll take them okay?", he motioned his head to the plastic bags in your hands.

"okay! don't worry though! i workout!", you said as you gave him a cheeky smile.

he chuckled at your response. "alright!", he said with a toothy grin.

soon, bright lights came from the distance glowing brighter as it got closer. the bus came into view, it slowed and then stopped. as if the bus deflated it let out a "pushiiiii" sound as it lowered. the doors slide open and you both entered the gray bus. kirishima put in 215 yen as payment. you both walked down and found a seat in the back.

"i call window seat!", kirishima whispered yelled as he speed walked to the end and sat the bags down at his feet. you did the same and took a seat right next to him.

the ride felt long, as if time slowed. as you passed various buildings and stores cars would pass and the street lights would illuminate the dark roads. as time passed you felt a sudden weight on your shoulder. it was kirishima who fell asleep. the rocking of the bus made him very sleepy. you adjusted his head so he wouldn't strain his neck. he unconsciously scooted closer as he nuzzled his head in your neck. his dyed crimson hair rubbing against your neck.

'he's so cute...', you thought as you squealed.

'can't wait to eat these snacks like a fatass'

GROCERY STORE ARC ;; END

( SIDE NOTE )
SORRY  I  REALLY  DIDN'T  KNOW  HOW  TO  END  SORRY  ITS  LAZY  :(