chapter-1💜.

Y/ns pov..
* beep* * beep* *beep*
" ugh....its literally 5 and who is there with an alarm clock?" I said sleepily rolling on the other side of the bed. I rolled near i beeping noise and saw my own alarm clock,i grabbed it and saw it was almost 8:00. " its 8:00.....WTF ITS EIGHT I AM LATE!" I was sleepy but when i found out it was 8 i rushed to the washroom to get ready for college. Yes i am in college 1st year but...i am not really into studies but my parents force me to attend the classes. I loved studies at one time but now...its because of my bully chaeyong she never left me alone she somehow makes me feel insecure. " y/n aren't you gonna get your breakfast?" My mom asked as i got down the stairs.
" no mom i am already 20 minutes late bye" i said coldy and left the house.
I started running as the classes must have started and my first period is maths and the teacher hates me very much. I didn't wanted to attend but...i have to...
" YAHHHHHHH MOVE EVERYONE!" I yelled in front of the school gate trying to control my speed of running.
I couldn't control myself and ended falling near someones feet i looked up and saw " hi bitch..." chaeyong said and smirked at me. " EVERYONE LOOK HERE Y/N IS BEGGING ME TO GIVE HER MY LOOKS" she yelled making everyone look at us.
" move..what are you doing chaeyong?" Yeonjun said and pushed chaeyong slightly.
" you okay y/n..?" He asked...yeonjun i always loved him and had feelings for him but...i never confessed due to that my bestie jennie asked him out instead and yeonjun accepted her they love each other now but...i am still sad as jennie knew i crushed on him. From that day i lost connection with jennie. Know i am a loner but...yeonjun always helps me i am glad he is my friend even if he isn't mine. " ya i am alright thank you yeonjun " i said and got up and dusted my clothes. " Don't listen to chaeyong y/n you are beautiful don't worry" yeonjun whispered in my ear and holded my right hand.
" yeonjunie.." i truned and saw jennie smiling.
" nini " yeonjun removed his hand from mine and went near jennie and kissed her cheek.
" let's go to the class bye guys" jennie fake smiled at me. I looked down on the ground.
" bye y/nie " yeonjun said which immediately made me look up at yeonjun. He was smiling at me i smiled back and jennie dragged him away from me.

' oh the maths class' i remembered and rushed to the class.
I entered while running thats when the bell rang.
" aish! You late again y/n!why are you like this?! YOU ARE GOOD FOR NOTHING" maths sir said and threw a chalk at me making me flinch.
" sorry.." i said while tearing up.
" you don't have my forgiveness i am getting you suspended today" sir said and grabbed his things and walked pass me from the door frame.
" you can come inside you know just standing there is the door frame is just...middle class..." chaeyong said.
I got inside and took my seat beside taehyung the schools popular boy.
" ewww get this nerd out of my side" he said i immediately stood up and started looking for a seat.
" y/n here i offer you my seat" chaeyong said to me.
" really?" I said with my eyes glowing and went near her.
She got up and pushed me on the wall
" thats your place y/n.." she said as i fell to the floor crying.
" awwe is baby y/n crying mmm?" She said and everyone just laughed instead of helping me get up.
I got up picked my bag up and ran out of school. I ran as fast as i can and stopped near a flower shop.
That place is the only thing which gives me peace. Mr. Lee who is the florist is always nice to me and treats me like his own daughter. He is the only one to wish me on the everything with a bunch of roses i really loved him. Mr. Lee always comforted me more than anyone did. I learnt so much from him. " mr. Lee?..." i called out near the shop while rubbing my eyes. " um...is anyone here?" I asked again. " yes i am here" a figure popped up i couldn't really see the face but i figured out its a boy. " what do you want miss?" He asked in a sweet voice and came closer to the sunlight and...
- to be continued

A/n
This is my first bts story hope you like it army fighting! 💜