chapter-2 💜

Y/ns pov...
A really cute guy popped out he had black hair squishy cheeks and beautiful eyes and his lips were so plumpy and kissable. ' wtf are you thinking y/n!' I mentally face plamed.
" mam?..." he asked. " yeah...?" I said.
" you want something mam...?" He asked. " no....but where is mr. Lee?" I asked. " oh...dad is sick...he will come back soon as he gets well" he said.
" dad..?" I asked. " yeah...i am his son park jimin" he replied. " but you...are park he is a lee am i right?" I asked.
" yeah he kept it as his stage name in case he needs it" jimin said and rolled his eyes which made me giggle. Jimin immediately looked up at me and eye smiled. " you needed dad for some reason are you okay mam...?sorry if my question offends you don't look okay" jimin said while rearranging his roses. Jimins words made me remember my day i tried on to break down in front of him but i couldn't control myself and ended up sobbing.
" mam..? " Jimin said and stopped arranging his roses. " you okay..?" He asked me and came closer to my crying figure. " n-no" i said and shook my head while crying and rubbing my eyes .

Jimins pov...
I could find out easily that the girl didn't have a nice day. When i asked her she started crying i wanted to hug her...but...i can't hug a person i just met...and she won't like it i think...
" umm....stop crying...it hurts me...." i said. She couldn't stop herself so...i just went and hugged her. She was surprised at first but soon she clamed down. " mam?" I asked. " y/n...my name is y/n" she looked up at me and smiled that made my heart flutter haha. " sorry i- didn't mean to hug you i just wanted to comfort you.." i looked at the ground blushing.
" its okay jimin.." y/n said. " can i get some roses?" She asked. " yeah..sure" i said and started picking roses for her.
" here you go..mam...i mean y/n sorry " i said and handed her the roses.
" thank you...jimin" she said and left snelling the roses.
To be honest she looked like a barbie doll. I wish she stays okay. I should have asked for her number...wtf am i thinking. I was going back to my work when i saw a handkerchief in the place where y/n was standing. I picked it up and saw her name written on it.
" how am i supposed to return this?" I mumbled. I smelled the pink handkerchief ' hmm...it smells like her' i thought. " maybe..i should keep this..? Yeah it will make me remember her...she is so cutee" i thought and brought the pink handkerchief close to my heart. " yahhh hyung!" I flinched and saw jungkook standing near my shop. " what?!" I yelled and kept the handkerchief in my pocket.
" you know....your crush.." jungkook started.
" my what?!" I asked. 
" yeah..that pink hair coloured girl" he stated.
" ohh...yeah chaeyong.." i replied and my heart immediately started beating faster.
" she..wanted..to meet you" jungkook said smirking. 
" where..?" I asked.
" near...the park..." he said i don't know but he looked kind of sad.
" when..?" I asked.
" today 6:30 pm" he replied and frustratedly sat in a chair near me.
" REALLY? ITS ALREADY 5:00 GOT TO GO" i yelled and rushed to home.

Jungkooks pov...

Only i know her reality to be honest i dated her as well and regreted it but my brother liked her for a long time.
Chaeyong is just a gold digger but i can't say that to hyung.

* flashback *
" yo jungkook my ex your brothers likes me right tell him to meet me near the park" chaeyong said.
" no i won't you are just a gold digger chaeyong " i said.
" oh so should i tell your brother that you sceretly dated me and you even helped me loose my virginity?...i have video jungkook.." she replied.
" huh..?" I asked.
" yeah...i do i will show it to you" she said and opened her phone and yes it was me and her. I looked at chaeyong and nodded my head.
* flash back ends *

I hate myself ...
* beep * i got a message
" did you do it ex?" Chaeyong asked.
" yeah...he is on his away" i texted back.
" Good boy" she replied.
I am sorry jimin hyung

A/n

Heeyyy did you like it..?
Posting soon army fighting 💜💜
And stream stay gold 💛