Fond Memories

Mitch (POV)

"Paz, what  the hell are you doing here?"

"I…I…I…need…to…ermerrrr"  

I'm kinda surprised, Paz was always so confident, she wasn't the type that could be easily intimidated  .

" TALK!" I said bored with her attitude. Why was she so frightened? I wouldn't hurt her and she knows it.

"I'm here to clear my name

"What do you mean?"

"Mitchel I'm innocent, I loved....you, I couldn't have done that,  you know I would never do that . You never gave me a chance  to explain,  Its me Paz, your best friend, if you won't trust me as your girlfriend then trust me as your friend, your confidant for nearly six years . Believe me please ."

I could tell she was in pain cause tears started gushing down her cheeks and soon  she wouldn't stop crying  . Paz is not weak willed, making her cry is extremely difficult.

She could take on many things that most girls  her age feared without batting an eyelash . I lost the little resolve I had and hugged her through the prison bars .

It was uncomfortable but her nearness, her delectable  smell, her breath fanning my back, it just made it worth it . Okay I'll admit it I'm not completely over her .

I told her that I forgive her and I'm sorry for doubting her.

"Do you still love me?"

"Paz…its...its too early to determine that."

"Mitchel its simple, its either you love me or you don't, so do you? "
9 I have a girlfriend now Paz, I saw pools of tears form in those beautiful eyes that once upon a time, I would kill to protect  .

She held back her tears and continued  "You haven't answered me, Do you love me ?"

"I...do, I love you a lot, I've never stopped loving you but-"

"But what?"

"I love Serena more"

A look of recognition formed on her face "Serena? Serena Anderson? I know her"

"How?  By the way how did you find me?  Are you stalking me?" She laughed silently and smiled, the kind that used to make my heart skip a beat .

"I'm moving in with my aunt and her family"

"How come?"

"I'm fed up with my Dad, he's too clingy, over protective,  I don't have breathing space, I can't make a move without his consent,   he never has time for me, he does but he never talks to me, You know that."

"Yeah I do"

"So I jumped at the opportunity, when my aunt offered it,  plus I get to spend more time with my fav cousins"

"But you know he loves you a lot, you're his favorite"

"Well could he love me alil less "

I smiled." I forgot how funny you are"

"Well unlike you, I've never forgotten you or how handsome you are" 

For the first time in a really long time  I felt myself flush slightly red, she's the only girl who had the ability to make me feel so...so...so...urghh how do I even put this in lay man's terms .

Weak, vulnerable, her smile was so unnerving, no guy should ever feel this way its a terrible feeling, to feel your life slip out of your grasp and revolve completely around another person.

For a guy being in control is everything, I needed to pull myself up cause I fell hard for her, at a point I felt was an obsession maybe that's why I  needed something to shield myself from her and my feelings.

Then Susy came and gave me the perfect excuse. I knew she was lying but I needed to believe it . I had to believe, but now looking at her before me I couldn't punish her or myself  for my insecurities .

"So how is life with your cousins and who are they? Do I know them?"

"Yeah I'm sure their twins, Joan and Joanne Salvatore. They were showing me around when I chanced upon your brawl with some guy,  you were drunk weren't you ?"

"Yeah alil"

"How come? you dont drink, you weren't experementing again were you?" 

"Wow, it baffles me how well you know me "

"Don't be surprised, I know you better than you know yourself "

"Of course" I smiled an honest smile  , one that I haven't smiled in a really long time, seeing her again brought back so many fond memories, I felt like a preteen with his first crush .

My hands were sweaty, I couldn't avoid flashing a toothy grin way to frequently. Whenever i looked into her eyes, i felt so nervous. We spoke for about three hours till the guards came and practically pulled us apart . 

She  started visiting me everyday, always bringing along my favorite foods and deserts. She'd tell me what happened in school,  apparently Serena wasn't attending classes,  I got alil anxious with the news . She started writing my notes and bringing along homework and submitting it, all things Serena should be doing.

Where is she? I don't think she'd break up with me cause I'm in jail  . She's not that shallow is she?  What if she had another attack? I got so worried but I can't possibly ignore Paz now, not with everything she's doing for me .

She's the same, thoughtful, kind, honest, funny, sexy lol . I don't like how I feel when she's near . I feel things that I shouldn't and I have to keep reminding myself.

I love Serena, she's my life, no matter how much I try I can't change the past, Paz is my past, Serena is my present, but I can't help but ask Which of the two is my future?

A/N

This is my own spice the real  Mitch is crazy about Serena and Serena only.  just wanted to add some salt to my sauce . Vote, vote and oh yeah VOTE!!! Share and comment thanks loves

This chapter is dedicated to abenaakrofi, mhzbellow, edwin_mk, asap_khay, juana_darley, baybe_doll, khofi and ohemaagyei for voting their hearts out . Thanks