❤1

The first day of quarantine has made me a lazy ass person. Next week, I have an online class for the first time and because I just move school it makes me nervous. I'm actually a social type of personal meaning that I'm friends with everyone. But this time was a brand new experience for all of us. Since the Coronavirus had spread worldwide it makes me harder to meet new people.

I was confused in the first place. Why my parents want me to move into a new college somewhere out of the country. I was kinda awkward and nervous around new people, but I like their companion. My face and my personality are really different. My face is the type that people will think that you hate them for the first time, but my personality is really different. I can be friendly to everyone else and show my true personality which is Bubbly, Large senses of humor, and loud. I want everyone around me to be happy even though I can see that they are not in the right mood.

I really hope to get great classmates this year, since my past classmates are really boring and ain't helpful towards a group project. Fuck them.

(1 week later)

"Finally, the first day of college had started. Today will be a long day" I said to myself.

I wake my ass up to start my morning routine to prepare for the first online class. I check my schedule, today I have an accounting lesson at 12 p.m. I still got time to prepare myself before class start. While I was going to the restroom I gave my self-thought, I can't even do math why do I choose Bussiness Administration in the first place. I sigh and just go to the restroom immediately. I look at the mirror and I look like shit.

After I did my morning routine, I changed my clothes. I put on an oversized black hoodie with shorts and went downstairs to eat my breakfast that my mom had made for me. While I was eating my breakfast, I call my best friend named Elise.

"Hey bitj" said Elise with excitement in her tone.

"Hey bitj, what are you doing rn?" I said while stuffing my mouth with food.

"You know just waiting for the online class to start so we can play games! How bout you?"

"As you can hear I'm eating my breakfast rn while waiting for class."

While we keep talking, I walk to my room and ready for the online class. It was 12.p.m the class has to start. I get into the class and turn off the camera because I look like shit. After 3 hours sitting down, finally, I can wake my ass to walk around the house.

While I was walking around the house, Elise calls me again.

"Hey Meghan, wanna play a game?"

"Yeah, sure!" I said while running to my room.

I set my game place and we end the call. While we're playing the game we talk about our first class.

"Elise, you know actually the online class aren't that bad."

"Yeah, I really like the teacher, but the lesson is a little bit hard."

"Ikr"

We play for 2 hours and I tell Elise that I want to take a bath first and continue the game after we did our nightly routine.

While I was walking down the stairs my mom asks me.

"Hey Honey! How's your online class today? Do you have fun?"

"Its really fun mom, but the lesson is hard for me. It's accounting."

"I wish you good luck, my baby. You can do this."

After dinner, I went back to my room and lay down for a moment while scrolling through Instagram. After for 10 minutes laying down, I wake up and get back to my chair to play more games.

It's kinda late it was 3 a.m. At 12p.m we have a new class called Introduction to management. I wish the teacher will not ask to turn on the camera because I will look like shit.

"Hey Elise, tomorrow morning we have class. We probably go to sleep rn."

"Oh yeah, we have class tomorrow morning"

After we say goodbye, I straightly went to bed. So I don't feel sleepy in the morning.