The Wizard (Chapter 72)

Olaf: Hey Hans!

Hans: Hello.

Olaf: How's your dastardly plan working?

Hans: Not so great. You saw how it epically failed last time.

John: Are you playing or not?

Hans: -sigh- I guess. -picks up the controller-

Olaf: Hans isn't excited for video games? There must be something wrong with him! Are you feeling okay?

Hans: No. I really need a girlfriend.

Olaf: Oh... -runs off to the library- I wonder if there's anything in any of these books that can help me make Hans feel better. -he pulls a book off of a shelf and causes a secret tunnel to open- Cool! -he walks down the tunnel and finds a single book at the end- "Epically awesome and dangerous spells for the inexperienced wizard". This sounds like it's exactly what I'm looking for!

-Table of Contents~

Chapter 1: Introduction (Pg 4)

Chapter 2: What You'll Need (Pg 7)

Chapter 3: Basic Spells (Pg 12)

Chapter 4: Intermediate Spells (Pg 24)

Chapter 5: Difficult Spells (Pg 40)

Chapter 6: Very Challenging Spells (Pg 59)

Chapter 7: Insanely Hard Spells (Pg 73)

Chapter 8: Downright Dangerous Spells (Pg 86)

Chapter 9: Conclusion (Pg 95)

Index: Pages 98 to 100

Olaf: I guess I'll start reading now.

~Excerpt from the spell book~

What you need to be a wizard! No wizard would be a wizard without these specific things.

1) His magical wand

2) His epic costume

3) His hat

4) His spell book

Find these four things, (helpful hint: you already have your spell book right here) and you're on your way to becoming a real actual wizard!

Olaf: Sweet! Now I just need a wand, a hat, and a costume!

One hour later...

Olaf: Well, I got this toothbrush as my wand, this bathrobe for my awesome costume, and this authentic wizard hat from Harry Potter! Now I can be a real wizard! Let's see the next step...

~Excerpt from the spell book~

Now that you have everything that you need, let's start with a few basic spells! This one turns a teacup into a frog!

Olaf: -says incantation, and his teacup turns into a frog- Yes!

Book: Now, here's one a little more difficult. You can use it to turn water into chocolate! (The book is not actually speaking, this is just what it says)

Olaf: Anna will love this one! -says incantation, and his glass of water turns into a glass of chocolate- Cool!

Book: This spell creates cupcakes from thin air!

Olaf: -creates cupcakes- Yummy! -eats cupcake- Now that I've mastered some basic spells, it's time to move on to some intermediate spells!

Book: This spell is intermediate difficulty. It allows you to change the color of anything you want, so long as you touch your wand to it while saying the spell.

Olaf: -turns a pillow from white to purple- AWESOME!

Book: This spell will make the object touched by your wand levitate!

Olaf: -levitates a plant- I think I've got the hang of it now! I'm gonna try some more difficult ones.

Book: This spell will let you turn the object touched invisible.

Olaf: -turns tissue box invisible- Time for more difficult ones!

Book: This challenging spell will let you change the basic appearance of the person you tap with your wand. (Ex: Hair color, eye color, height, weight)

Olaf: -makes Hans's hair turn aqua blue-

Hans: What the...? -looks in a mirror- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

Olaf: I'm good at this! Time to test my limits with Chapter 7!!!

Book: This is one of the hardest spells in the book. It can turn any drawing or picture alive!

Olaf: -brings a picture of a puppy to life- Puppy! I did it! What's next?

Book: This spell gives the person touched by the wand magical powers for as many hours as the times that they were touched by the wand. (Ex. touched three times equals three hours) Their powers will correspond to the color of their shirt. (Blue- water, Red- fire, Orange- energy, Yellow- light, Green- plants, Purple- telekinesis, White- snow, Black- darkness, Other- surprise!)

Olaf: -gives AK one hour of light power-

AK: Olaf, why did you poke me? -all the lights in the room magically come on- AAH! HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?!

Olaf: Now, I think I have enough experience to perform a "Downright Dangerous" spell!

Book: This spell is appropriately named the Spell of Shattered Sight. It lasts for as long as the caster wants it to, and causes the dark side of everyone to come out!

Olaf: That sounds wicked... Well, I won't be a master wizard if I don't at least try it! -casts the Spell of Shattered Sight-