A glimpse of the former Mullai...

Mullai is in a mood where everything seems to annoy her, Mahi playing and making a huge ruckus with her toys, her mother watching a serial in full volume and it is all because of Kathir...

How dare he advise her? When he knows nothing about what she goes through so often...

That night, when he comes down for dinner, there is an awkwardness between them and they both find it unpleasant. Fortunately, because of Mahi's constant chatter, her mother doesn't notice anything amiss. He follows her into the kitchen, with the plates in his hand.

K: Innum kovama?

The way she grabs the plates from him and keeps it in the sink answers his question.

She goes to the hall, grabs her bike keys...

Pa: Innnerathukku engae di poreh?

M: Amma naan oru adult, engae venalum, enthae timeku venalum polam...

Pa: Vara varae inthae ponnuku rombhae thimiru athigamae ayiduchu...

She looks at Kathir to confirm it, and he nods very subtly only after making sure that Mullai can't see him.

K: Tho vanthudren athai...

Mahi is busy playing with play doh and Paarvathy gets immersed in a serial... She nods and doesn't even look up...

He goes out and sets his jaw, so as to not laugh...

Mullai's bike hasn't started.

She kicks the starter again and again, muttering something that sounded like dhrohi at her vehicle..

K: Mullai... Sorry... Ethanae thadavae solluven...

M: Naan unnae sorry ketkae sollavae illaiyae... She says with false sweetness...

Her bike starts and she speeds off and he follows her in his bullet...

After many twists and turns, she stops and gets off the bike...

He looks at her cautiously as she comes and stands next to him....

M: Ungae urlae ithae ennae solluvangae nu therilae, aana engae urlae ithukku peiyr... stalking.

K: Aii...ohn urrum en urrum onnu dhan Mullai.

M: Appadiyah?...Sir konjae naal ah pesurathae pathae, Irish ah maaritaro nu santhegamae irruku..

K: Appadi ellam onnum illae..

She suddenly takes his keys and flees to her bike and rides off...

This happens so fast that he doesn't have the time to react...

Stupidly, he feels like laughing...

And he does...

This was the Mullai he knew,

The mischievous Mullai...

He gets down and starts pushing the heavy bike...

After some moments, she comes riding towards him slowly...

She gives him the keys...

M: Naan angae pohathae karanam Mahi dhan...

He just looks at her, waiting for her to continue...

She leans against her vehicle and looks somewhere to the right of him...

M: Sathish ponathuku approm neraiyae per, ennae blame pannangae... Naan avarae ozhungae paathukalae nu... Naan thaali bakkiyam illae dhavae... Innum ethatho pesunangae... Athey maari yarachom Mahi yeh ethachom solliduvangaloh nu oru bayam irruku... Erkanavae oruthar sollitangae...