The Nuptials...

The news that the engaged couple have finally decided to choose a date for their wedding is met with the same reaction among the ladies of their respective families...

They all shed tears especially Paarvathy, who becomes hysterical with happiness.

Murugan is the first one to be informed and he gives them his dates for his trip to India...

Astrologers are consulted and they give some auspicious days..

And finally Kathir and Mullai zero in on the date...

December 18th...

Since this is Kathir's first wedding...

Lakshmi Amma wants it to be a grand wedding and invite the whole of kunnakudi to it and everyone from the nearby districts as well if that is possible.

Kathir firmly disagrees... This was going to be a very small affair...

"Naan onnum kadaisi paiyen illae ma... Kanna kalyanathae thiruvizha maari nadathiruvom" he placates her over the phone...

And his decision is final.

While looking at venues for the wedding, Mullai does not like the usual hotels or Mandabams... She suggests that they have a beach wedding...

Kathir nods... It does sound exciting...

M: Engae nu sollu?

K: Unmaiyavae unnaku oru edamum thonaliyae?

She pretends to thinks for sometime...she knows exactly what place he has in his mind.

K: Ideal resort...

He says with a mischievous smile...

She laughs... And the venue is decided...

Only their closest relatives and friends are invited...

And the decoration, the wedding trousseau, the flowers, and a million other things he let's Mullai decide...

If she is happy, he is happy.

Mahi is so interested in the color schemes and the shopping trips... And the makeup of the bride...

And begs her mom to allow her to wear makeup that day and Mullai agrees...

****

The morning before the wedding day... The entire clan checks into Ideal Resorts..

And have an amazing fun day together...

More than the kids, Simba is so excited to finally be in such a huge open place... He just runs about here and there, his tongue lolling out happily... Sniffing here and there and chasing squirrels...

In the reception of the hotel, Kathir asks for the same sea facing room that he had the previous time... He even remembers the room number...

D: Yehn da... Appadi yennae anthae room leh special? Lucky room ah?

K: Aama Anni... Rombhae lucky...

He says laughing and dashing Mullai's shoulder lightly...

She pinches him.

****

Mullai spends the entire day, having a spa day and relaxing...

In the evening, they have a prewedding photoshoot on the beach... Mullai in the gorgeous blue saree and Mahi in a matching lehenga... And Kathir.... In a navy blue sherwani...

He can't take his eyes off Mullai, she looks like as though she has risen from the sea and is taking a stroll on the sand...

And Mahi.... His mini goddess... The light of his life.... She is his joy personified...