Dark

(Before I start Sapphire is just an oc child of mine and is not a cannon character and does not actually exist)
It was around 9:45pm at the party house and everyone had woken up on their own stages, and went to play mini games to make up for not being around on Pandy's Birthday.
Puppeteer thought that everyone had gone through the portal but she was wrong, she was stopped when she saw Conjurer in the arch way to the puppet room. He was standing their and wasn't moving it didn't look like he was breathing from where Puppeteer was standing. She walked over to him and the tall grey puppet looked down at her, she was standing in front of him, she took his hand and led him to the arcade.
"Come on let's play your game" said Puppeteer as she let go of his hand to start playing the game.
(Conjurer's POV) (First one in awhile :0)
She let go of my hand and started to play my game.....I smiled as I watched her play but the room did bring back memory's of the old place.....but then all of a sudden the light went out and I started to find it hard to breath as I became very scared. Puppeteer had noticed and had taken my hand and was hugging me ver gently but Owen and I still couldn't help but be scared but....at the same time we felt safe with Zoey because we knew nothing would happen.
(No-ones POV)
Mr Afton brought the new Puppet and left her box near the front door, he placed the Puppet in the "nope nope" room and then turned the light off and made swift exit before Claus and Leo arrived leaving Wish, Cooper and Violet at Claus's house.
"You need to check the back room please, thank you from Mr Afton" said the computer.
So Conjurer and Puppeteer ran to the "nope nope" room and on the table they saw a Puppet that looked a lot like them. Puppeteer jumped on the table and turned them on she was blushing a light green when she looked at Conjurer and then got of the table. They both started to blush as they called them their parents. When it was fully on it jumped and hugged them making them all fall over and they laughed on the ground for a bit. After awhile they got up and took the new Puppet aka their child, to the Arcade.
"Hey, do you by any chance remember your kids name?" Puppeteer asked her in a calming voice as not to scare the young child.
"Yes mom, it was Luna" she said smiling at us "but you can name my Puppet because I am your child."
Puppeteer and Conjurer looked at each other and they started talking about names after about an hour they settled with Sapphire, and that Charlie should either be her Aunt or Godmother seeming though she was their best friend but they also considered Pandy and Goldy.
"Sapphire dear, do you mind going to play on the arcade, I need to talk to your mother" said Conjurer.
"Ok dad" she replied walking of to play Leo the Lions game.
"What do you need?" Puppeteer asked looking up into his eyes.
"I wanted to ask, would you be my.......girlfriend!?" He finally managed to say to her but he said it so loud the Sapphire had over heard and was watching from behind the arcade machine.
"YES" Puppeteer screamed running into Conjurer's chest. They then noticed that the portal had turned them into Zoey and Owen but that didn't bother them and they kissed and you could here Sapphire squealing with joy while she watched from the safety of the arcade machine.
(Hi :3 I am so gonna cry, I had to read this several time's because I keep mis typing things but it's out Pt2 :3..... I'm also going to be writing a part 2 to Clunk x Jack because I had an idea but it will not come out for awhile because I'm planning to do Nyx x Nox first :3
Anyway Stay Safe and have a great summer ~luv Author Maxie_rp_Sweety)