☆ two 🌊.°

Luke was awoken by the sound of his alarm continously beeping at him. His body lay half on his bed, half off almost touching the floor as sweat beaded down his naked back. Summer school. Exactly how he wanted to spend the next three weeks of his life. Atleast it would help him graduate on time.

"Lucas, your ass better be awake, we can't be late on the first day," Michael shouted as he made his way up the stairs.

"No Mikey, No school," Luke groaned and rolled over, covering his face with a pillow.

Michael shut the bedroom door behind himself and sighed. "I know it sucks Luke. But if you wanna go to college we've gotta pass these classes," Michael spoke and folded his arms.

"Mikey, I already told you. I wanna make music. I wanna start a band," Luke mumbled from beneath the pillow. "You'd play guitar along side me and we'd be the best duo in singing history," Luke continued, refusing to get up.

"Luke I swear to god if you don't get your ass out of bed in the next thirty seconds I will never kiss you again." Michael threatened, a smirk on his lips.

Instantly the blonde boy rolled off his bed and shuffled to stand up, giving Michael a small smile as he walked over to his closet to grab some clothes. Michael chuckled to himself as Luke tugged on a pair of black skinny jeans, a ripped up nirvana tee shirt and a beanie.

"You ready pretty boy?" Michael asked as Luke grabbed his phone from the dresser. Luke nodded in response and walked past Michael.

"Excuse me sir," Michael said and grasped Luke's wrist softly, a smirk playing on his lips.

"Ew Michael I have morning breathe," Luke groaned as Michael kissed him softly. The red haired boy shrugged. "So, it doesn't bother me," Michael smiled in response.

The two boys made their way downstairs and waved goodbye to Liz, rushing out to Michaels car. "I heard theres a transfer student this year," Michael stated as he and Luke climbed into his beat up truck. A hand me down car from his grandfather.

"Hmm, cool," Luke spoke, popping open his extra bottle of pills that he kept in Michael's car. That way he always remembered to take them. In all honesty the only person who was able to convince Luke to go on medication was Michael. Michael had promised Luke that he could stay on his meds he would stop using Heroin.

And so the two made a pact. From then on they would recover together. As Luke looked over he noticed a small bruise on Michael's forearm near his elbow. He raised and eyebrow and swallowed before he sighed.

"Michael, why is there a bruise on your arm?" Luke asked.

"Oh, um Calum and I got into a wrestling match," Michael lied, keeping his attention on the road.

"Alright, whatever you say. Don't forget we promised eachother though," Luke said as he looked out the window, his memory trailing back to the car ride with Ashton. God, he couldn't get that smile out of his memory. That damn smile.

Luke was snapped out of his thoughts by Michael shaking his shoulder and he looked up. Unfortunately they'd reached the school. Luke sighed as Michael got out of the car. He got out as well and waited for Michael when his eyes landed on all to familiar car pulling into the school parking lot.

"Who the fuck is that?" Calum asked as he walked over to Luke and Michael, all their eyes focused on the car as it parked. Luke bit his lip nervously. He didn't know Ashton was the transfer student.

As the driver side door closed, Luke felt his cheeks heat up. There was the beautiful curly haired boy he had met the night before. Black jeans, an all time low shirt and a black bandana. Two drum sticks in his hand as he slung his backpack over his shoulder.