Chapter 10: Visiting

Third Person's POV:

It has been a week since Izuku had woken up.

The Yamazawa family along with Katsuki had never stopped visiting.

They even had to threaten Katsuki to go home, as he had wanted to sleep there and stay there, not caring about school.

But today, Izuku got a suprise.

The whole of Class 1A had come to visit him.

All of them had brought a get well gift. He actually cried when he saw them.

Some of his classmates cried too (though they would never admit it) saying that they missed thier cinnamon roll and he should get well soon.

They talked for hours. About stupid things, about what awaits them in the future. About the upcoming exams.

They talked about each others love life, made hokes on who had one and who didn't.

They shared a few laughs and a few tears. They talked about their middle school days. About who were their class clowns, who were the trouble makers and all the pranks they pulled.

When the topic of pranks did come up, they all agreed to play a prank on the teachers.

They all agreed to not include Aizawa, or rather, Izuku suggested it. His reason being, "I would like to live thank you very much."

That had caused everyone to laugh and when Aizawa and Yamada came in, everyone ubruptly stopped talking, making the two pro's look at them suspiciously.

"What are you planning?" Aizawa asked, receiving a chorused 'nothing' in reply.

Sighing, he shook his head and muttered something about 'giving him grey hair' under his breath, earning a few snickers from the brave souls in his class.

All in all, the visit to Izuku was fun. It was definitely a memory they won't forget, because even though the events that lead this, were something no one wants to repeat, they got something good out of it.

And that is all that really counts right now.

Hey readers!
It's been a while huh?

Anyway, hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm hoping to update more in the following month, because after that, it's gonna be hell for me!

Comments are welcome!

Stay safe and healthy!
Enjoy your day/night!

~Author