Episode 29 Evolving Death Part 2

Where we last left, Kiana, Himeko and Bronya all pummel Zero to the ground. It prove too much for him. Not even in his evolve form he didn't stand a chance. And after Kiana return his own blast back to him, ending his life. You would think it was over? Wrong. Somehow Zero Hyper Evolve into his new Balance Breaker. Now how well the three Herrchers handle a Hyper Evolve Zero?

Zero(H.E): RAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!!

Eblis: *laughing* THIS ISN'T OVER!!!

Kiana: Bella! Get him!

Bella blasted a lightning blast at Zero. The blast did absolutely no damage.

Bella then charges at Zero at a great speed.

Eblis: Weak!

Zero with a great strength throws his blade spear through Bella head, killing her in one shot.

Himeko appears behind Zero, she was about to do a fire slash, Zero saw her coming and stop the attack with his bare hands, and grab her by the throat with his tail.

Himeko: *cough blood*

Eblis: Pathetic.

Zero puts his hand in front of Himeko face.

Eblis: Burn....

Zero blast Himeko with the Amaterasu flames. Burning her armor and part of her body.

The blast was so powerful that it send her flying back.

Zero turns his attention to Kiana and Bronya.

Eblis: SONIC ROAR!!

Zero roars at a high frequency, creating a blast sound. Bronya and Kiana created a Honkai shield in front of them. But the shield wasn't strong enough, as it broke in an instant. The roar was so powerful that it began to push Kiana and Bronya at the same time.

Zero saw that Kiana and Bronya were distracted, so he took the opportunity to charge towards them. He was going for Bronya first. He was about to land the killing blow. But Bronya mecha stop his attack.

Zero grabs Both arms of the mecha and rips them off. He used the mecha arms and hits both Kiana and Bronya in their faces, breaking part of their skull. Sending them both skidding away in opposite directions.

Zero was about to go after Kiana. But he sees a flame blade coming straight at him. He manage to dodge it in time.

He looks behind and see that Himeko got back. Yet she was injured.

Himeko: I guess you're done attacking

Himeko: I guess you're done attacking. It's my turn now.... I hope you don't mind, boy.

Eblis: Hahahahaha!...... Die.

With just Zero glare, he blast multiple Eye blast towards her

In response Himeko combined both of her blades into one. Creating an even more powerful fire blade. And with single swing of her blade, she destroys the eyes blast in one go.