💸Trust Fund Baby > Tyler💸

I don't want a girl who gets a car for her sweet sixteen Or spends a stack of dollar bills on a limousine

You parked your car in the school car park and shut of the roaring engine. You got out of your '67 Volvo P1800 and ignored the glares you got sent.

I want a girl who takes the bus and who wears baggy jeans. Rockin' Nike Airs, what the hell are Louboutins?

Unlike you friend Caroline, you wore loose jeans and t-shirts covered in oil stains. Your hair was always tied up in a messy bun and you never wore any make-up. It wasn't your style for you were the towns mechanics daughter.

Don't want no fake tan, short skirt, daddy's money don't work
Shop until you drop on the town

You never had many friends and you spent your weekends cleaning and working on your classic car. You went to school, did your lessons and came home . No detours, no plans. You were not a prissy pink princess.

I want a smart girl, stronger than her father. Someone who will laugh and tryna fit in the crowd

You popped the trunk and pulled out your black duffel bag. Today was one of the rare days you wasn't wearing oil stained clothing. You were sporting matching black sports leggings and a black sports bra. You had an over sized hoddie on over the top that bared your fathers workshop logo.

And all we used to dream about is getting rich and getting out

You made your way into the school and made directly for the schools fitness centre. You dreamed of the day you didn't have to go to this god forsaken school. You hated it.

Move to the nicer part of town
Where we'd have numbers on our house

You were fed up with the annoying people who attended school. Teens that's didn't even think about their future or anything past this weeks edition of vogue.

It took a while to figure out
What type of girl that I'm about
Who brings the real man out of me

"What's she doing her?" You hear one of the boys whisper as you enter the fitness Center. You turned to look at him. He had brown hair and brown eyes that matched the colour of chocolate. His abs were in show as he neglected his shirt which sat on the floor next to his bag.

I don't really want no trust fund baby
I like my women independent

Making sure to look in his eyes as you did it you jumped and caught pull up bar that was around a meter above you. You started to do pull ups, your chest hitting the bar and you head just skimming the celling.

And I say to people, "that's my lady"
And we don't need nothing else

"Damn" he whispered and you smirked before going about your work out. His friend, Matt you think, laughed before going to his own work out.

I don't want no trust fund baby
Save your money, don't spend it

Your work out went smoothly after that. You stole glances at the chocolate haired boy every now and then. You were sure Matt had seen you sneak looks at the boy who you had learnt was called Tyler.