😠 Outside > Elijah 😠

Look at what you've done
Stand still, falling away from me

The Mikealson's watched as a unfamiliar motorbike pulled into the quarter.
"What have I said about that thing in the quarter?" Marcel scolded.

When it takes so long
For I desire, what do you want to be?
I'm holding on
Yourself was never enough for me

The helmet was thrown to the fall and the entire family gasped. The woman threw a stake into the heart of a near by night walker.

"And what have I said about your creepy night walkers staring at me like in a piece of meat"

Gotta be so strong
There's a power in what you do
Now every other day I've been watching you

The woman, Y/N, looked across and spotted the family.
"Oh the joys! It's the Mikealson's! Who'd you murder now Niklaus? Elijah still cleaning your messes? Rebecca good to see you out the box, you must be Kol! You were in a box when I was round" Y/N greeted each sibling. She waved at Kol who smirked.

"Can we keep her?" He asked with a laugh.

Oh oh, oh oh I'll show you what it feels like
Now I'm on the outside, oh oh

"Absolutely not. Y/N why are you here?" Elijah sneered. The siblings were surprised by their siblings hostility.

We did everything right
Now I'm on the outside, oh oh

"Glad do know you miss me Eli! As for me being here... well I rule the place! Along side Marcel of course" She said. She put her hand next to her mouth like she was whispering.

"He's a whinny Bitch though" she pretended to whisper.

I'll show you what it feels like
Now I'm on the outside, oh oh
We did everything right
Now I'm on the outside

Elijah face was everything Y/N had dreamed of. It was shocked and cold all in one. His jaw was slacked and his hands were screwed into a tight clench

"What wrong Eli? Not quite what you had in mind when you left me, divorced? And for what? Some pretty brunette who would rather have a baby vamp!" She said with a bitter laugh.

"WHAT! HOW COULD YOU DIVORCE THAT?! SHES COMEDY GOLD!" Kol exclaimed. Klaus laughed and shook his head.

"Believe It or not baby brother but Y/N used to be just as upright and posh as dear Elijah. Pencil skirts, poems and quotes where thrown everywhere!"

"Look where that got me"
So you give me no reason
For me to stay close to you
Tell me what lovers do

"Break ups change you. Rebecca would know all about that" Y/N sneered.
"Ok what's your issue with Becs?" Kol questioned, getting angry with the girl.
"She was the one to convince him to and I quote 'follow his heart and leave me'" Y/N put on her best mocking Barbie voice.

How are we still breathing
It's never for us to choose
I'll be the strength in you

"Yeah well you weren't the only one left behind Y/N. Shall we shown our guest around?" Marcel said with a clap of his hands.

"We shall indeed" Y/N said happily as the turned and led them through the quarter.

Now I'm holding on
Yourself was never enough for me

"This isn't you Y/N" Elijah said as he appeared at her bedroom door late one evening.

Gotta be so strong
There's a power in what you do
Now every other day I've been watching you, oh oh oh oh

He had spent the day observing. Watching as Y/N and Marcel ruled the quarter with an iron fist. Threats and stakes thrown left right and Center.

"You don't know me anymore Elijah. I'll show you what it feels like. Now I'm on the outside. We did everything right. Now I'm on the outside"

Elijah sighed and walked away from the bedroom.

I'll show you what it feels like
Now I'm on the outside, oh oh
We did everything right
Now I'm on the outside

Y/N lay back, tears starting to escape her eyes. She sobbed into her pillow as her mind drug up all the love filled memories of their relationship. Then finally her mind replayed the gut wrenching memory of the day he left. It played over and over agin like a broken record.

Y/N got out of bed and started wreaking her room. Every vase and picture was in shards and the wooden furniture was in pieces.

I'll show you what it feels like
Now I'm on the outside
I'll show you what it feels like

Marcel was quick to rush into the room and catch her as she fell to the ground, tears pouring in rivers. She yelled and screamed until her throat was sore. She fought his restraint until she had given up. Only quite muffled sniffs and was could be heard.

I'll show you what it feels like
Now I'm on the outside
We did everything right
Now I'm on the outside

Elijah Mikealson had broken Y/N Y/M once and for all.