Chapter 1

Today was Monday, Jaden was coming tomorrow. I was freaking out. We where leaving for school with Mac when someone called her. Jaden. We where in her car so the call was on speaker. They where talking of random stuff when Jaden asked "hey is y/n going to be there tomorrow?",Mac just looked at me with a weird face. "Yes she is, why are you asking?" She said kind of mad. "Nothing, it's just I miss hanging out with her and every time I visit she's not there" Jaden responded fast. "Oh, okey then I'll see you tomorrow" said Mac. "Yeah see you tomorrow, love ya" Jaden said before hanging up. Mac just looked at me with a 'be careful' face.

We arrived to school and we where kind of popular, mostly because who wouldn't want to be friends with Jaden hossler's sister. All the girls wanted to hang out with us. They always waited for us in the lockers. We got there and we started talking. (More characters will be shown in the next chapter) The bell rang and I started to go to my class with Mac. I got a text from my mom and got distracted. Someone bumped into me and I fell to the ground. I looked at him and he was attractive. "OMG, am so sorry!" The guy said helping you up. "Don't worry, am sorry I was distracted" I said. "Am Anthony by the way" the guy said. " Am y/n" I said shaking him hand. Mac just coughed awkwardly and I looked at her. "We're late for class but I'll see you around Anthony" I said. "Yeah sure" anthony said walking away with a smile. "He's cute" Mac said. "Yeah sure" I said. He was cute but he was no Jaden.

After classes we went to mac's car talking and joking. She got serious and told me "okey you know my brother is coming tomorrow right?" "Well I guessed it since he said it on the phone this morning" I said laughing. "Yeah right, well I need to clarify some rules" she said still serious. "I know how you feel about him, you aren't a very good actress" she said. "Wait what?, you've know it this hole time?" " Well Yeah, you always got nervous around him and you didn't want to come when he came" she said. "I can explain I promise" I said stressing out that she might get mad. "Look, am fine with you liking him. But I don't want you to get involved with him. He's completely off limits, get it?" She said still serious. "yeah don't worry about it, it's just a little crush it will pass. And he's a fuck boy so he would just hurt me anyway." I said lying. It wasn't just a little crush. I fell for him a while ago. But she can't never know. "Yeah I know, and look am sorry that I put this rule but I don't want him to hurt you and then you won't be around as much" she said nicely. "Yeah I know, I luv u" I said. "Love you too" she said dropping me off at my house. "I'll text you later so I can come over" I said before going inside. Nobody was home so I just went to my room and thought for a while.

Mac and Jaden are famous on insta and tiktok. I don't have Tiktok. Mac has tried to get me to use it but I don't like it. I sometimes just look at Jaden's videos and laugh at the cringe. Today I decided it was a good day for posting on insta. Am not famous but I have a good 3000 followers on insta. It was mostly people that followed Mac since she posts a lot with me. I got in a cute outfit and decided to text Mac to see if she wanted to take pictures for insta.
Outfit:

Chat:                                                                    Bestie MC💜Y/n: blackMac: normal

Chat:
                                                                   Bestie MC💜
Y/n: black
Mac: normal

Hey bitchhhhh
Wanna take insta pics with me?

Yessssirrrrr
Come to my house in 10

Yeyyy
See ya

End of chapter.
Hope you guys liked it, I'll be posting more today. If you have any recommendations please let me know and also if you want more characters. Love you guys:)