°∘ 8 ∘° ( END )

They interlaced their hand together, taking a walk at the nearest park, which is, BEHIND KAI'S BIG HOUSE. They're admiring the mid-summer season. It wasn't so hot as they are enjoying their ice cream too. They take a rest under a big tree, which is shaded from the sunlights. 

"Kai-ah," the taller called out,

Kai turn around just to felt a light peck on his lips. The vanilla ice cream was tasted and it's delicious. However, not for Soobin, as he accidentally felt the mint choco ice cream from Kai's lips. He quickly wipe his mouth and a disgusted face breaks up,

Kai laughed looking at the latter's expression, letting out the cutest laugh he had,

"Let me finish this real quick," Kai said and quickly swallow the last bit of the ice cream. 

As Soobin already finished his, he just quietly sit beside the cutie, waiting for him to clean his mouth off. 

Soobin turn his body to face Kai and Kai did the same, and now they are facing each other.

Soobin brings his body forward, closer to Kai.

Their face was coming closer, when Kai suddenly stand up and run away, shouting,

"Binniee ahh~ Catch me if you can!!" and there he ran off,

Soobin let out a huge sigh as he really hates running around, especially in public but he couldn't afford to let the cutie play by himself. He let out a small groan, and stand up. Stretching his body a few times before he dashed out to catch the playful penguin.

Despite being non athletic, Soobin finally caught Kai by his shirt and both of them laid down on the grass, gasping and trying to catch breath as both of them are really tired and sweaty. 

As both of them look up to the night sky, Soobin stretch out his arm on the grass, just for Kai to lay on top of it. Kai start being clingy toward the taller, snuggling cutely. 

Soobin let out a soft chuckle looking at the adorable behavior, he pat the cutie's head and ruffled his hair a bit. 

"I'm sweaty," Soobin said,

"Me too," 

"But I like your sweat smell too," Kai said, coming closer to the taller, as he put his arm around Soobin's waist.

Soobin just let Kai do whatever he want, since its 14 August, his birthday. 

"Kai, I can't believe it's already been a year since we're together," his hand still on Kai's head

Kai just hummed, agreeing on that statement.

"Happy Birthday my dear," Soobin said, he start pulling Kai closer by the waist, hugging him tighter,

Kai snuggled in the cuddles, and let out a small laughter,

"Thanks, Binnie-ah~" Kai gave a peck on the taller's neck, then continued buried his face on Soobin's chest. 

"Damn, I can't resist you like this," Soobin teased around, biting Kai's soft ear. It became soft red.

"It's cold, let's go inside," Kai hug the taller tighter, as he felt the wind blew, bringing cold to both of them. 

Soobin nod and carried Kai in a bridal style, went inside their house and slowly put the cutie on the bed, then stuffed him with plushies while he go make a hot chocolate. 

"Ah, don't forget to take a shower, you sweaty boy, or I won't cuddle with you" Soobin take a peek at the door before went downstair.

Kai let out a small sigh and reluctantly get up to take a quick shower. 

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

They're both under cover of a huge blanket, with Kai laying on Soobin's shoulder, Soobin's hand on Kai''s waist, sitting together, watching a movie. 

Kai reach out for another piece of potato chips, munching on it slowly. When the movie ended, Kai immediately rest his head on top of Soobin's lap, rubbing his belly, and smile. 

Can't resist the cuteness overload given by Kai, Soobin bend down and give a kiss on the younger's forehead.

"Don't you miss Yeonjun?" 

Soobin widen his eyes at the question. It's been a while since he ever heard that name. 

"I am, but I'm sure he lived somewhere inside me. I mean, I'm the one who create him though" Soobin chuckled a bit, 

Kai just nod to agreement. 

"Anyway..." Soobin said,

He bend down and put his face closer to Kai,

"I have you," he left a small kiss on the cutie's lips, left him with a red face

"And that's enough," he added, 

Kai cover his face with his palm, trying to cover his red face, when it's totally obvious. He start snuggling beside Soobin and buried himself on the bunny's chest. The bunny let out a window wiping laugh, seeing his lover act like this.

It's adorable. 

⋅•☽ " Thanks for being there and protect me from meeting the wrong person , Yeonjun "☾•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽ THE END ☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅