°∘ 2 ∘°

So I DID WRITE 2 chapters IN A DAY ! Well I think I'm going to be on hiatus sooner or later so guess I'll just do some quick writing in which I can. Since here, in Malaysia, school is about to start for 11th grade students as we will be having BIG EXAMINATION SOON!

UGH! I hate school -

Okay thanks for reading this , i love you guys mwah mwah <33

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

It was not long when Soobin leave for his work. He decide to take a stop at the grocery store to buy some dinner since he won't be cooking. He entered the grocery store and directly head towards the instant rice area. While he is busy picking the best, something caught his eyes.

A noirette boy, with a foreign face, maybe American comes into the store and stand behind him, picking another food. His good smell attracted Soobin, causing him to turn around. Accidentally, he bump into that boy while turning around.

"I-I'm sorry" he said, in English. Afraid the cutie won't understand him if he said it in Korean.

The cutie chuckled a bit.

"It's fine." he replied, but in Korean.

Soobin was a bit embarrassed. Was he trying so hard to not let himself down and end up embarrassed himself to speak English when he is not that fluent in it.

"I speak Korean and people tend to think I speak English, so this often happen a lot of times already." the cutie added and smiled, showing his row of white teeth.

The cutie look down on Soobin's hand and saw him holding cups of instant rice.

"Hey, I know we just met, but can you help me?" asked the cutie, while putting his hand on Soobin's shoulder.

Soobin was a bit taken aback. He never encountered this kind of conversation, which he only saw in drama. Without his noticing, he already nodded to it. Being happy, the cutie showed another beautiful smile and drive Soobin to his house.

His two-level house literally placed in a middle of spacious garden, with a huge gateway, again which he only seen in drama and movie. Soobin was in awe, how could this young boy be so rich, despite being so young?

"Oh here we are." said the younger, parking his car inside the garage and unlock the door with the key in his pocket. The older followed him, silently. Well, Soobin has social anxiety, so he never really know how to deal with this situation. This is a first time for him, as well.

As soon as they're inside, the younger pat the seat beside him, gesturing Soobin to sit beside him. Afraid to deny it, and although he also felt awkward, he reluctantly sat beside the cutie.

"We're so quiet along the ride, so why don't we introduce ourselves ?" the cutie turned to the older side, gazing at him with his large brown eyes. His pupils are like a dog, so cute.

"I'm Soobin. Choi Soobin." nod the older, in awkwardness.

"Soobin-ssi ? Such a common name you have there!" chuckled the cutie.

"I'm sorry for being a normal person...?"

"Why would you apologise for that! Well, I'm Huening Kai. You can just call me Kai." said the cutie, using his own finger to poke both of his cheeks, appealing his cuteness to a stranger he just met a few minutes ago.