Chapter 2

El's POV
"Auggie!!", The girls yell as they see their best friend.
"Hey Max.", I say to my favorite redhead.
"Hey, how're you handling those two?", She asks, motioning towards the twins.
"They're tiring but, they are still the best thing that ever happened to me. How's it going with Auggie?", I answer.
"It's going. Well, I have to get to school. See you tonight.", She says.
"Bye.", I say.
"Bye.", She says.

General POV

Steve enters as El leaves. They wave and that's it.
"Sorry I'm late.", He says to Dustin and Suzie.
"It's fine. I have to get to work and Dustin has to get to school. We'll see you in a few hours.", Suzie says.
"Ok. Goodbye.", Steve says.
Steve plays with the toddlers for a little bit and then makes lunch. He puts them down for their naps when they get done eating.

2 hours later...

"Hello.", El says as she opens the door.
"Hey.", Steve says to her.
"How's it going?  I'm sorry I didn't talk to you. I was already late for work.", She says.
"Good and it's fine. Things can get really crazy.", He says.
"Can you get Sunny and Ads for me? We have to get home. Mike's waiting for us.", El asks.
"Yeah, of coarse.", Steve says leaving to get the girls.
"Mommy!", Sunshine yells as she runs and jumps into her mother's arms, causing El to groan in pain.
"Oops. Are you okay mommy?", Sunny asks, immediately regretting and feeling bad for her actions.
"I'm fine, sweetheart. It's just that you are getting so big.", El says.
"Oh.", Says the girl.
"We should get going. Say goodbye to Uncle Stevie.", El says.
The girls say goodbye and they leave.