Chapter:1 REALITY

PART :1 Expectations
It was the last day of the middle school , i was happy and sad at the time. The blissfulness of going to high school and gloominess of leaving my buddies. (6:00 in the morning) , and my alarm goes like,
Beep ,beep, beep......
Me getting up fully exhausted because i couldn't sleep all night in excitement. Well but i have to get up and get dressed as its last day of middle school.
(6:30)
Oh shit!! I am getting late!, quick OZ quick !!!
I took my best outfit i could find in my wardrobe and wore it. And left for the school.

I entered school while my best friend Yan waving at me. We spend our last day of middle school with a lot of cool things like , disturbing our most annoying teacher , pranking my other friends , Oh yea !! We also had a water balloon fight!! It was fun .
Now its time for the summer break !!!
My alarm again goes like ,
Beep ,beep , beep ,again ugh!!!
And i am like why ughh! And then i recalled that its summer break and lets break this sluggish alarm so that i can sleep peacefully.
Inside My Mind......
My expectations for high school are too good and positive. May be i will find my life partner or maybe i will i learn so new things who knows. The life of high school will be full of exciting things and projects. I might make more friends and will delightful a lot after all high school life is so astonishing and full of appreciativeness.
Last day of summer break....
Ugh! Its last day of summer break and i haven't packed anything yet! And i haven't brought anything yet ,"what i am gonna do ? How can i forget any of this ? Tomorrow is the first day of high school and I, me and my dumbass mind forgot the most important thing ugh!! Okay !,
Calm down OZ ! Take a deep breathe. Now go and get the supplies i need tomorrow.
After purchasing school supplies...
Okay , now its better now let pack my bag and should go to sleep because i want to wake up as fresh as daisy.
Tomorrow morning , First day of high school..
6:00 am and my stupid alarm ,
Beep , beep , beep
I woke up as fresh as a bird i had a great feeling about first day at the high school having a lot of things going in my mind
Ding dong ,ding dong ......
I think its time for school. Let me take my bag and leave OMG !! I am so excited, Letss gooo !!! Yay.
First Day...
The first day was pretty good as everyone was trying make their first impression look good , where as me and best friend are trying to annoy our new teacher like we used to do and which we miss a lot during summer break. We started planning on how we should annoy teachers. The first was was good as i enjoyed it.
As the time passes.....
As the days passed  my high school life become more and more complicated. Day by day the true faces of my friends and classmates were revealed i was surprised at first but then it was pretty normal thing. The bitter side of high school that all u see in the start isn't true as the time passes the true faces of people are unwrapped.
Bitter side of high school.....
You know what is the worst for you when you start your high school life it is that all you will see in start will be fake but soon u will realise that its not real and its just a stupid face mask on peoples face and soon you will see the the person who stays alone or do not have much friends is the person with pure heart for friendship. All the farce i thought before entering the high school was a good dream.
So lets make some notes as-well!!
Note:1 DO NOT EXPECT MUCH !!