Sail.

His obsidian orbs watched her carefully, observing every move she made. The way her hair occasionally fell down from her rounded ears, which she was quick to tuck back again in order for her to do her tasks properly, and the way she gracefully moved between all the dark wooden tables and swiftly picked up the used coffee cups and plates from satisfied customers whom already left the cozy little coffee shop. He liked it here, it wasn't a big place, and neither too small. It was just enough. Perfect. Just like the girl balancing some plates with the coffee cups on top of them. He worried that she might drop them, but she did not. Of course she didn't. She was well skilled and careful. Perfect.

The man found himself smiling, heart warm from just looking at the beauty. Carefully he sipped his hot coffee. He was not a big fan of the hot drink, but had grown used to the bitter liquid after constantly ordering it in order for him to interact with his precious one. Lost in his thoughts, he failed to realize that the time was moving rather quickly for his liking, and that the customers already had left the place.

«Excuse me sir, but we are closing in a few minutes.» a soft voice said. He knew that voice very well. It was hers. Dasom's. It was music to his ears, and he could honestly listen to her speak non-stop until the world's end. He turned his head, looking straight into her hazel eyes. Those eyes. They contrasted her features too beautifully. Her honey brown hair that perfectly flowed down her shoulders matching with her soft slighty straight eyebrows and long eyelashes, along with a slight tan complextion. Her skin however, was not darker than his sun-kissed one.
«Sir?» she once again spoke, looking at him with such purity in her eyes. He loved the contrast that her dark eyelashes gave to her lighter eyes.
«Oh yes, I apologize.» he spoke softly, with charm in his voice.
«No need to apologize, I just wanted to inform you.» she smiled, looking at his now empty cup.
«Ah, yes! I am finished with this. I must say I absolutely love the coffee you make, I find myself thinking about it almost every minute of the day.» he chuckled, grabbing the cup and handing it to her, making sure to brush his slender fingers against her smaller ones.
«Thank you sir, I really appreciate that.»
«Call me Taehyung, sir sounds so... distant.» Taehyung commented, looking deep into her eyes. The girl widened her eyes slightly, clearly confused by his words.
«Sorry! I meant that it makes me sound old.» he chuckled, showing her a warm smile. She smiled back, brushing it off. «May I know yours?»

«It's Dasom.» she answered, looking at the mysterious man seated in front of her. Never had anyone praised her drinks, so the compliments were new to her. Never the less, it made her happy.
«Dasom.. You have a beautiful name.» Taehyung smiled, pretending to be oblivious to her name. Lee Dasom, twenty years old from Seoul. He knew everything about her. Was it an obsession? Some people might say it is, but for Taehyung, it was his life. His passion. She was everything to him. A beautiful rose in a bed of weed and other similar plants. Taking one last glance at her, he stood up. He was a tall man himself, but so was she. She had gorgerous long legs, looking like a model wherever she walked. He was still slightly taller than her, something he enjoyed quite a lot.
«Well Dasom, thank you for your service. I'll probably see you again very soon.»

Dasom smiled back at him, nodding.
«It was nice meeting you too si- I mean Taehyung. Hope you will return again!» Dasom said politely, not sure of what to make out of their conversation. Never had a customer talked this much to her before. They usually just ordered their drinks and left without a word. She watched the handsome man walk confidently out from the coffee-shop, his strides long but graceful. She pondered on why such a handsome stranger like him would bother taking his time to conversate with her, when he could've just have left without a word like everyone else. Shaking it off, Dasom wiped the table Taehyung had sat by, making sure it was clean before heading to the backroom with the used coffee cup in her hands.