The Introduction

----Obama's PoV-----

As I was walking down the steps of the stage, I saw the most beautiful, young specimen I have seen in a LONG time. I just had to talk to them. I walk over to them and kiss their hand softly. "Good evening." I say in a calm, sweet tone. I look up and they look shocked and flustered at the same time. I may have went too far. I might as well play along. "G-good evening Mr. Obama!" They say in a surprised tone of voice. "And whom do i have the pleasure of speaking to?" I ask, gently setting their hand back down. "My name is y/n." "What a beautiful name. It matches up nicely with such a beautiful person themself." I realize from the silence of my body guards and the stares i am getting that i said that aloud. I try to fix my mistake by saying "W-well, would you like to go out to dinner, y/n? I dont get much human interactions that are not formal." By now my body guards, and y/n look like they have seen a ghost. "Of course." y/n says. I may get the chance to finally get away from Michelle! "I would like you to pick the place." I say. "O-oh, uh, how about red lobster?" "Where ever you like. How about tonight at 6:30 pm?" "That would be lovely." Y/n sounds excited. I bow my head and say goodbye as i am escorted to my car. I need to be ready in time for dinner. It is already 3 pm.

---------------------------------------------------------

This is the end of part one.
I know it is short, but that is because it is 12 am.
I hope i will make a part two soon.
Bye!