Excuses

~A/N~
So sorry I didn't make a part three I didn't expect it to get more then 5 reads but here it is!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Obama's POV~

I slowly walk down the steps only to be greeted by an angry wife "Where do you think you're going? I thought I was making dinner?" She half yelled at me... I need out of here. "O-oh! I was just heading out for a business meeting. I'll be eating dinner at a restaurant." She wasn't buying it. Her face says it all. "Oh really? And why wasn't I told sooner?" She said with a smirk. God I hate her sometimes. "Because i was only recently informed about this. I better get going now, bye" I think she's going to let me go now. "Okay bye, I love you!" "Mhm" I don't feel like telling her I love her. I head out to the car and give the driver orders. I told my body guards to let me be alone today so I have time to spend with y/n. Then I get a phone call. I pick up my phone to check who it is... Oh great isn't that lovely.

"Hello?"

"Hey you forgot to tell me where you're going!"

Oh shoot this is bad she's going to think it's weird I'm going to a commoners restaurant.

"I'm going to red lobster"

"Really? That's a terrible place to go! It's filled to the brim with people who can barely afford to pay rent!"

"Well to them it's actually quite fancy and expensive so..."

"I don't care! Come home as soon as you seal the deal. I expect you to be back in time for a shower and to cuddle with me."

"Okay fine."

And with that I hang up. What is she? My mom?!? I can be back any time I want! Oh well. I might get some flowers for y/n too. "Hey driver can we stop by the flower shop?" "Yeah sure there's one right here." Perfect! I get out of the car and walk to the door. Why am I getting stares? OH. I forgot I'm the president for gods sake. I walk to the flower shop owner and and for a bouquet of red and white roses. She hands me them as I pay. Then I quickly walk out there as soon as I could without getting pictures taken of me. I walk back to the car and the driver continues on to the restaurant. We arrived 20 minutes later and I step out of the car to see the best view I've ever seen. It's amazing. The thing I saw was....

To be continued

446 words

A/N
I know it's short but it's 6 am and I have school today so I won't be getting sleep. Anyways sorry to leave you on a cliff hanger. Not. Lol. Bye bye

~Author-Chan