33

Chapter Thirty Three
Break up

Bumalik sa dati ang usual routine namin ni Bluhen, it's just that she became more caring to me siguro dahil nakabandage ang isang kamay ko.

And for the past few days na hindi kami nagkikita nagpag isip isip ko, i'ts better if we're not together. I can concentrate more in my work kaya siguro... isa na rin yun na rason kung bakit okay lang sa akin na hindi kami ayos ni Bluhen but Nine and X did something behind my back-- talking to Bluhen.

Ngayon katabi ko si Bluhen habang mahimbing siyang natutulog. I was busy caressing her face when she moved. Is she awake now?

"Bluhen, you need to wake.. you have work." bulong ko sakanya. Nakapikit parin ang mga mata niya pero ngumiti siya. She came closer to me to hug me. "I miss you." she said while kissing my neck.

Lumayo siya sa akin saka niya ako tinitigan. Nakangiti siya pero malungkot lang ako na tumingin sakanya. "Are you okay?" nag aalalang tanong niya sa akin.

"Bluhen." panimula ko sakanya at nahalata niya atang hindi maganda ang sasabihin ko sakanya. "If you're going to talk about break up again. Just don't talk to me." aalis na sana siya pero mabilis ko siyang niyakap. Nag open up kasi ako sakanya kagabi pero nagmamatigas siya. Ayaw niyang makinig sa akin.

"Please hear me out." malungkot na sabi ko sakanya. I tried kissing her lips but she avoided me. "Please, Bluhen." I said begging to her. "We need to break up." seryosong sabi ko.

"Kailangan nating gawin to-- so that I can focus in this mission and fight our enemies because... I'm afraid they're going to use you against me. I can't bear to see you getting hurt because of me. In this mission you're most likely the one they'll use to lure me to go to them." I said in my most sincere voice while looking at her sadly. I don't want that to happen.

"This is not just a battle of your father anymore. They are my enemies now. And the only thing how I can protect you is to stay away from you." seryosong sabi ko sakanya na naiiyak. Oh please... dear God, Keep her safe at all cost. Kahit ako na lang kunin niyo. Huwag lang po siya.

Umiiyak narin siya. I tried to wipe her tears pero lumayo siya. "I hate you. I hate you, Ace." niyakap ko na naman siya. I kissed her forehead.

"Please understand our situation." malungkot na sabi ko sakanya. I cupped her cheeks but she just can't stop crying. "I am so sorry." idinikit ko ang noo naming dalawa at pumikit ako nagulat nalang ako nung idinikit niya ang mga labi namin. We didn't move we we're just feeling each other's lips.

Until she started moving so I responded her kiss and shen she suddenly stop. "I'm sorry for being a burden to you." ngiti niya saka ako umiiling agad agad. No. No. No baby, you will never be a burden to me.

"Let's break up." she tried smiling but I can see her sadness through her eyes. She's not good in pretending, not to me because I know her, I know her smiles and the smile she's giving me right now... just breaks my heart.

"You are not a burden to me. Bluhen, you will never be a burden to me. I'm really sorry because this is the only way I can think of to make you safe. Baby, you know your safety is my priority." seryosong sabi ko sakanya at tumango siya.

"But I have a condition." tinitigan ko siya ng maayos. "One day. Give me this day until we part our ways." seryosong sabi niya sa akin at ako naman ang tumango.

"And always remember that this body..." sabay hawak niya sa katawan ko. "Is mine...you are not allowed to get hurt. I want you to come back to me without any wounds. Please be safe." I didn't say anything but I just kissed her like this is the last time that I can hold her.