Chapter 10

//this song is Quigley and Cyanna's relationship :)))))

Quigley smiled at me and helped me walk to the sled that we where carrying Esmé up on. I got the gear I'm ignoring the pain. We started climbing

2o minutes later

"Mush mush!!" Esmé yelled and repeated.

"I wish you'd stop saying that it's not helping!" Violet yelled.

"I wish you would mush faster!" Esmé said annoyed.

"I still don't like this plan" Klaus said.

"Me neither but what choice do we have" Violet pointed out.

"For sunny" I mumbled.

"Mush mush mush!!!" Esmé started yelling again.  

We got to the top about a hour later.

"I got some bad news about that" Esmé said.

"My fortuneeee!!" Olaf said happily.

"Baudelaires" A women hissed.

"And look who else I found, That is Quigleforth Quagmire and Cyannaline Baudelaire" Esmé smirked and we all stopped pulling Esmé as we where at the top now, Klaus helped me stand.

"Quigley" Quigley said.

"Cyanna" I said cyannaline was my real first name but literally no one calls me that.

"I have never been so happy to see you brats alive" Olaf said "How did you capture them my pet?"

"She didn't capture us" Klaus said Olaf looked confused "Where here to to trade her as a hostage"

count Olaf chuckled "Never had to free myself from a chair after being hoisted up a mountain before" Esmé got up "I was gonna use this big knife to force them to carry me up but these volunteers just volunteered" Esmé chucked and walked to Olaf. Esmé hugged Olaf.

"Well we may not have a hostage but where not leaving without sunny" Klaus demanded.

"Sunny Baudelaire is dead" The man said. Klaus's face went to immediate sadness.

"No..." Violet whispered.

"No she isn't" I screamed.

Quigley looked at Violet and then me tears streamed down my face, I hadn't cried in months.

"Oh yes my favorite hench person tossed her off that cliff not moments ago" Olaf said.

"I'm your favorite?" Hooky asked.

"I'm surprised you didn't see it on the way down" he smirked "Woop"

"How could you do that to her!!" Klaus yelled and attacked, of attempted to attack hooky.

"It was easy he just picked her up and went weeee" Olaf said.

Violet started tearing up "No" she mumbled. Klaus was still attacking Hooky, or trying and I stood there crying silently.

"It all worked out because now I have you"
Olaf said greedily. He laughed. "You made me choose and I still got everything I wanted cause I am amazing, brainy, courageous" he went on 

Sunny popped out from a car, Violet nudged Klaus and I and we both smiled in relief.

The snow scouts came chanting there Pledge. Klaus tried helping them but they wouldn't listen. I was really busy looking around I blocked everything out. I snapped out of it after a while.

"We have to get out of here" Quigley said.

"You're not going anywhere I only need to keep one of you alive to get your fortune which one should it be" Olaf smirked and stepped towards us.

"Ooo you should keep Klaus then you can smash his glasses and watch him bump into things" Carmelita said with a smirk.

"What a adorable little girl you are, would you like to join us?" Esmé asked Carmelita.

"Ah we should discuss that first" Olaf said.

Carmelita hugged Esmé "Hey cakesniffers now I have two sets of parents more than you" she said.

"Any last words" Olaf said.

"Just one"'Sunny mumbled. "Rosebud" and started pushing a sled towards us. The four of us got on with sunny I stood on the back by Quigley in and Klaus in the front, Violet in the middle and sunny Between Klaus and Violet. We all screamed as we headed down. We ended up riding in the woods

"I'm glad to have you back sunny!" Violet yelled.

"Me too but where not safe yet!" Klaus shouted.  We tried steering the sled. "Quigley does your map say where the stream is heading?" Klaus asked.

"Streams fun into larger bodies of water like rivers and rivers lead into-" Quigley Was cut off we where both looking at the map, neither of us realized Violet and Klaus ducking we yelled ran into a tree branch.

"Quigley! Cyanna!" Violet yelled.

"Violet!" We both yelled.

"Violettttttttt!!!" Quigley screamed.

"Quigley!" Violet said.

//This chapter was shorter than usually sorry. But there is gonna be a change in the story. I know they arent able to stop the sled but they will in this story as Cyanna will rejoin her siblings and Quigley will be with them instead on loosing each other. Then like when they saw Quigley at the grotto instead of Quigley it's gonna be Isadora and Duncan. But just stay tuned