Chapter 22

Cyanna's POV

1 year later

Klaus and I had just turned 15 About a week before. Violet now 17, Sunny 5 and Tris 2. The Quagmire triplets where turning 16 in 2 weeks, Quigley and Violet had gotten together about 3 months after we reunited.

Klaus and Isadora still have too.

We all where eating fun the queequeg came to a stop.

We all looked at each other "I'll go see what's wrong" I got up and walked over to Fiona.

"Home" she whispered and turned to me. "Your hometown"

I smiled "Thats great!" Fiona had taken us home. To where my siblings and I used to live with our parents before all the unfortunate events happened. Maybe we could get a fresh start.

After loosing people who cared about us, Monty, Aunt Josephine I might have never met them but I believe my siblings.

And most of all our parents. Unlike Count Olaf we had something worth fighting for. We stayed together no matter what, even when hard paths came. Even after they all thought I wasn't there we where still there.

As we all got off the queequeg I looked around this would be 1st trip to briny beach, which is where my siblings heard the horrible news.

After everything we've been through, all of us, maybe we can be happy again... just maybe. We didn't know where to go.

Count Olaf was dead, all the good guardians where dead, many good people died.... including our parents.

"Where do we go?" Sunny asked us.

"I don't know" Violet replied "It's about time to find out"

"Wonder where Esme and Carmelita went, or if there even alive" Quigley mumbled.

"Why would it matter no like where staying with them" Isadora looked at him.

"Quigley your brilliant!" I said suddenly. They all turned to me.

"You wanna stay with Esme and Carmelita?" Klaus asked "I mean...you weren't there-"

I cut him off "No of course I don't!" I sighed "Jerome.... you guys said he somewhat treated you right, but he was just a bit of a coward... and you would of stayed with him if-"

"If the Quagmires weren't missing, yes yes" Violet admitted, with a small sigh.

"If he's alive, maybe we could stay with him... it's better than nothing."

Better than nothing a phrase I've thought and said to myself a lot since my parents had died.

The orphan shack, was better than nothing. Finding Quigley, but being stuck with Carmelita was better than nothing. The Island was better than nothing.

"She's right... who else can we go to?" Duncan spoke up. I smiled and we all agreed.

//sorry this was short and took forever to update it'll probably be like that as my book is coming to a end I will start working a another one not sure what yet