Caught Red Handed - Lando Norris

Whoops, this was supposed to be up way earlier but I'm still stuck with my writers block. Anyway, feel free to send some requests, maybe that will help hahha. Besides this book, I'm also working a new Lando fanfic so keep your eyes open for that one.

For jackdiffsduck. I hope you like it!

Word count: 1009

[Y/N] POV.

Being one of Charles' closest friends had it's pro's and cons. One of the cons being that he was away most of the time. But a huge pro was that he also was good mates with my boyfriend. He doesn't know that though. Lando and I have been keeping our relationship a secret as we wanted to wait until we were together for a while so we knew that it was going to last. It's been like that for four months by now and we want to tell our friends, but we never really got the opportunity to do so.

This brought us to this very moment. Charles had rented an apartment for two weeks and invited Lando, Max, Alex and me to come over as well. Alex sadly couldn't come, as he was spending time with his girlfriend while she had some competitions going on at the moment. The four of us were chilling on the couch of the apartment, just drinking a bit and making jokes. Lando has been stealing some glances every now and then and I can tell by his looks that he's all hot and bothered. "You guys want another drink?" Max asked as he stood up. Lando shook his head no, while Charles and I said yes in union. Max walked to the kitchen and Charles sighed.

"I'm glad Max and I could work things out and better our relationship. It was weird to just have this kinda love/hate-relationship." Charles thought out loud and I nodded. "It also makes doing these kind of stuff way easier." I said and the boys agreed. Max came back with three beers and handed Charles and me one, before sitting down next to me. His hand was on my shoulder, his legs a little spread and he rested his beer on his knee. Something typically Max. Lando didn't seem to catch up that Max wasn't trying to flirt with me, as his jaw clenched slightly. Ohh, is he jealous? Cute. He doesn't have to be jealous though. Max is just a big brother to me, just like Charles is.

"So, what's the plan for tomorrow?" Charles asked and I shrugged. "I guess we'll just see what we feel like doing tomorrow." I said and got up from the couch. "But for now, I'm going to head to bed!"

"Goodnight!" The boys said and I went to the room I would be staying in. There were two other rooms and after a lot of bickering on who would share are room we agreed that they would switch every night. Tonight was Lando's time to share a room with Max, so I couldn't go to him for cuddles.

Scrolling through my socials after doing my night ritual, I heard the door open softly. I bet it's Lando. Ahh yes! It's him! He closed the door behind him and smiled to me. "Am I interrupting?" He whispered.

"You? Never!" I whispered back and lifted the covers up for him. "Were you jealous?" I asked as I laid my phone on the nightstand and turned to Lando. His face says it all, bright red. He's so adorable. "It's okay, baby, no need to be jealous."

"I can't help it! You're such a gorgeous woman and I'm just..me." He confessed and I instantly sat up. "Don't say that! You're amazing! I've never felt more comfortable with anyone than I feel around you." I cuddled into his side and he wrapped his arms around me. "I'm serious about you, Lando." I said and he smiled.

"I'm glad we're on the same page then." He said before pecking my lips. I kissed him again and slowly the kiss got deeper. His hands started to roam my body and went under my shirt. "Tell me if I move to fast." He said as he looked into my eyes. What a gentleman, honestly. "You're not, but I'll tell you when I feel uncomfortable."

---

"Goodmorning baby.." Lando's morning voice whispered when I opened my eyes. "Morning!" He pressed a kiss to my lips and he smiled. "Slept well?" I nodded and laughed. "I was pretty tired yesterday night."

"Hmm, I wonder why that may be." We both laughed and I winked. Suddenly the door burst open and Max and Charles stood in the doorway. Oh crap... "I knew it!" Max shouted and Charles handed him five euros. My head had completely turned red and I tried to cover myself up with the blanket. Max and Charles sat down at the foot end of the bed and I looked at Lando from the corner of my eyes. What the heck are they doing?

"Are you two dating?" Charles asked and I nodded, still feeling embarrassed. "For how long?" Max spoke up. "About four months now." Lando replied and Max' mouth dropped open. "You guys are dating for several months and didn't decide to tell me?!" He pretended to be hurt by laying his hand over his heart.

"Get over it, pussy!" I said and pushed him off the bed. "We get it, you two want some time together.. Again!" Charles said and they walked out of the door. They closed it behind them and Max suddenly yelled in a mocking voice. "Ohh Lando! Feels so good!" Charles chuckle was loud and my face heated up some more. I guess we weren't as quiet as we thought... Lando shook his head and smiled. "Well, that was something.." We both laughed and I leaned against him. "At least we don't have be quiet anymore!" I smiled and kissed him. His hands went to my side and squeezed my butt, causing a moan to escape my lips.

"Let's let them know how loud we can be." I said between kisses and moved so I sat in his lap. He smiled. "Hmm, my little tiger is onto something." He flipped us over and we smiled. "Let me hear you roar, doll." He kissed me again after pulling his shirt off. "You better get to work then."

A/N
Thanks for reading!
Don't be scared to request something!
Xx