✨Rules✨

Here are the rules, Dazzlers!🌟

Participants

1.You must follow this account: StarDazzleProfile

2.You must permanent follow your hosts: NzuriWrites and unstablebibliophile

3.Add this book to your private and public reading lists.

4.You must temporarily follow your assigned judges!

5. Give this book a shout out on your profile.

6.You can add up to two books but in different genres.

7.Do not bribe the judges or you will be disqualified.

8.Be respectful to the other competitors, remember that every action has a consequence.

9.Your book should have less than 6k reads.

10.Password: your favorite superhero.

11.Mature and LQBTQ+ content is accepted.

12.Books should only be written in English.

13. Books should have a minimum of 5 completed chapters. Excluding chapters unrelated to the plot.

14. Second password: favourite villain.

15. The five chapters rule does not apply to short stories!

16. You must follow our graphic designer ABrunetteGirl

17. Ensure to follow the assigned accounts for the duration of the awards please!

Judges

1. Each judge will receive the judging criteria the moment they are accepted.

2. Judges must follow this account as well as the hosts VictorySneakers and unstablebibliophile.

3. Judges must add this book to their public reading list.

4.Judges will be given an unspecified number of books to read during the judging period in their chosen category.

5.Password: your favorite superhero.

6.Judges can send their results to us through our provided email or our inbox.

7. After we receive the top books in each category, the hosts will read the top ten and select the three best books out of these ten.

8. Judge's will receive a sticker to place on their profile or book.

9. One of the judge's stories will be added to the profile's official reading list.

10.Must be respectful to participants and fellow judges.

11.You are allowed to enter a book but in a different genre from the one you are judging.

12. Be fair!

13. Inform us if there are any complications as to why you cannot fulfill your duties.

14. Do not leave us hanging without an explanation!

15.Second password: favourite villain.