✨ DAZZLE ANNOUNCEMENTS✨

17/07/20

Hello, Dazzlers✨,

It has been brought to our attention you are not following your judges. These people are taking time out of their day to read all your stories thoroughly and the least you can do is follow them. Please follow your genre judges.

Thank you!

We are a community now! Soon we will be uploading forms to become a member. The capacity is limited, dazzlers, so stay tuned!

22/07/20

•Take note of your new judges.
•The community forms are now available.
Judges- Round 2 results are due no later than July 26th!!

29/07/20

•We have opened two new awards/ contests.
A fanfiction awards and a graphics contest.
You are welcome to tag people in either book on the welcome/intro page to recommend/ direct them to the awards.

•We will be uploading prompts that you guys can write short stories on as a filler in this awards.

•The Round 2 Eliminations has been announced. Congratulations to all the authors who impressed our judges. It was extremely difficult to eliminate stories, but I can assure you that everyone's scores were extremely high and that all your works are beautiful. Do not be discouraged by elimination, I've never won an awards before myself. (Guess which host this is😂)

•If you'd like to join our community, the forms are open and we'd like to hear from you. This will be undoubtedly a fun experience and we have so much planned for you.