Chapter 2

Lloyd entered the big gates and took a look around, trying to find anyone he new as he stuffed his phone in. "They're probably all at inside." He thought to himself. He then realises that he has to meet Morro and Nya to cover up his bruise.

He made his way through the school by himself, seeing eyes on him. He looked confused. No one ever payed attention to him. Or his friends for that matter. They were labelled as: 'Freaks: Don't Touch them.' By the whole school. None of the teachers dared to do a thing, because they had "Never seen it happen before." Although him and his friends literally get notes thrown at them in class which had horrible slurs and name which could literally broke them all.

Most of the time at least one person of the group had something to vent about when they came to lunch or break, or in the morning. They had practically became each other's therapist; offering food, hugs and comfort.

The piercing squints of eyes by his classmates and bullied stabbed through him, some turning around and whispering horrid remarks to their friends, which resulted in those said friends bursting into a fit of laughter, which echoed throughout his brain until he could see someone he trusted to pull him away.

"Lloyd?"

Lloyd turned around and saw Zane, a worried expression on his face as he pulled him into a quieter hallway. The blonde looked up at the slightly taller teen and saw his concerned demeanour. Pixal, his girlfriend stood right beside him, the same feeling which shown through to her body, considering her head tilt and her eyebrows creased. "Are you okay? We couldn't help but notice the expressions of ur peers." The female robot asked, looking back into the hallway and still seeing different colours and pairs of eyes staring. She quickly turned back to the two, afraid of what would happen if she kept staring.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine. I was just in my way to the back of the Swimmingpool." He explained, a little nod coming with his response, blinking a few times. "Morro..he had another fight with his parents." His voice became softer with the add on, feeling guilty for his best friend; considering he basically gets physical and mental marks all the time. It had driven him to a point a few months back where he had to stay at Jay's house, he was so scared. Lloyd doesn't blame him - if the authorities don't care that he's literally being beaten up, then his friends will have to do something.

"So me and Nya are meeting him there to do his makeup. Skylor is gonna be late, and Seliel has a morning detention to attend to." He mumbled, swiping his left foot against the floor as the other two nodded. The couple nodded, and Pixal bit her lip. "Cole, Jay and Kai are in our meeting place. We're gonna go up there for the last 15 minutes." Pixal said, grabbing Zane's hand and looking at him worriedly. Zane have her a quick peck on the cheek in response for reassurance. She nodded and looked down.

"It's okay. I'll see you guys in maths first period..?" He said, nodding and waving a hand slightly as they respond for a goodbye, and see you later. They both have a sad smile at the green eyed teenager, and Zane ruffled his soft blond locks lightly. "We shall see you around, Lloyd."

They left without another word, and Lloyd stood there for a few seconds. He took a few deep breathes in and blinked a few times, trying to refresh his mind and make his panic and mild anxiety disappear for the time being. The door outside lead to the running tracks, the swimming pool, the football, netball, basketball and baseball field, the changing rooms and the gym. The baseball team and the running team were practicing right now, and a few of them were old friends of the group, until they became popular and rich, then leaving them and become a common bully. Cole and Morro got the most of it, considering Cole's mother used to teach dance at this school, but quit when she became ill. And Morro..because, everyone thinks he does it for attention. Yeah, because he doesn't since I'm pain when someone slaps him on the shoulder or stomach.