ⒸⓁⓄⓉⒽⒺⓈ

Shigaraki's P/O/V

My clothes have been disappearing lately and I've heard strange noises while I was lying in bed.
So I've needed to borrow clothes from y/n. Even though they were 'a little' too small for me...

"Hey baby, can I borrow a pullover pl-" Oh shit they're sleeping! Please tell me that I didn't wake them up!! I quietly walk towards them and,
...I really didn't expect them to do something like that tho... and I walk away kinda disappointed but with a revenge plan in my head.

The next day

Y/n's P/O/V

"Ehm, S-Shiggy, seriously why are you wearing my sweater...?" Tomura looks at me annoyed, "It's just revenge." He replies and I ask him, what did I even do, "Girl/Boi you stealed my clothes! You think I wouldn't do the same? Why did you do that in the first place??" Oh, so he's seen it huh?
"I felt really lonely while you were so overbusy with you work, and I didn't want to annoy you, so I've decided that maybe I could lend some of your clothes, so I won't feel too left out..." I became a nervous and blushing mess.
As the silence continues, I force myself to look at Tomura who had the softest expression I've ever seen a human do, "Babyyy..." He whines and hugs me, "you could've just come to me and we could have spend some time together. You wouldn't bother me in the slightest!"
And as he's finished his sentence, I feel his chapped lips pressing soft butterfly kisses on my face.

~My manga version~

♡*( ͡˘̴ ͜ ʖ̫ ͡˘̴ )*♡ Shiggy is just the best baby boi you could ever wish for srsly I don't mind writing about him day&night but I still have school so I need to sleep 'enough'

♡*( ͡˘̴ ͜ ʖ̫ ͡˘̴ )*♡ Shiggy is just the best baby boi you could ever wish for srsly I don't mind writing about him day&night but I still have school so I need to sleep 'enough'. Welp it ain't stopping me tonight tho! Thank you a-cerain-person-who-gave-me-such-a-sweet-feedback-and-who's-username-I-forgot, because thanks to your sweet words I have finally regained my will to write!