~𝓚𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓼~

~first kiss~

Y/n's P/O/V

Right before I wanted to go to bed, I hear the bedroom door open and as I turn around I see a tired and wounded Tomura walk in. "S-Shiggy are you, are you okay?!" I run up to him and as I was about to take off his black 'jacket' he hugs or rather falls on me and says, "I'll be okay if you'd give me affection..." Before burying his face into my neck. Affection huh?
"Mmm baby, you said you'd want affection, right?" Tomura twiches as I called him 'baby',looked at me slightly confused but nods, "then I think you'll like that~" And I press a soft kiss on his cute chapped lips.

~french kiss~

(Soo this one's kinda the relationship between y/n in my first ff (with this Shiggy boi) if y/n wouldn't have ended up as they did-)

Y/n's P/O/V

I and babyboi Tomura were just sitting in our favorite position (y/n on his lap, their face turned to him) as he randomly suggests this, "Hey babygirl/babyboy, I've really wanted to try one thing out, if you don't mind tho." He looks at me, "Welp, it depends on what you want to do." I respond.
"It's a... better way of kissing... I think..." He says with a slight blush on his face, "Then let's do it!" I say hyped and not knowing what there is to come afterwards. "T-then open your mouth and slightly stick out your t-tongue..." Omfg him stuttering is so adorable!! Without saying anything I do as he said and-
Oh mah gosh I am not going to write this I'm already in tears because of my fangirling srsly I won't be able to hold through this insanely long writing process without dying 274664828 times so use your lusty imagination please.

Oh shit i jus tfckn did that-

Odk no i'm dead leave me Alone oh wait frick i still need dto finish this

~butterfly and sleepy kisses~

Y/n's P/O/V

I am in bed waiting for Shiggy to finish showering. He had another hella rough day and there was even a slight scandal in the league. I feel really bad for him... God why is he taking so long, I want to do something about his sad face!! And yes, Shiggy came into my room first with an annoyed then a desperate and sad look on his beautiful face. It really hurted me seeing him like this...
"Finally finished huh?" I say trying to copy his voice and fail miserably, but I still manage to make Shiggy smile for a tiny moment. "I just didn't want to make you feel even worse because of my whining." He replies, lays down and hugs me, "I'll gladly hear you out whenever you'd need to babe! What you did just now made me even sadder than you 'whining' would you know~!" I give him a slight kiss on his forehead, "Sowwy~" he says in a sleepy tone and gives me a overwhelming amount of sleepy kisses. (and I oop-) "I hope this made up for it..." Shiggy says and yawns, my babyboi is soo cute arghhh, I couldn't stand his adorableness and bury my face into his chest, he said he didn't like me being too close to his neck right? I glance up and see his neck full of scars, it looks even worse up close...
to show him, that I am 100% not disgusted by any part of his beautiful body, I decide to kiss all his scars in that 'butterfly kiss' manner and it has certainly caught him off guard. "B-baby, w-what are you d-doing?" he asks and tries to make a angry face while being a blushing mess, "Just admirering(?) your beauty~" I answer without stopping the flow of my kisses, and instead of hearing him complain, he pulls me up so I could face him and says,

"Then let me do the same to you"

Kensjaosk why do 2 storys out of 3 end in a pervy moment wthhhhhh
Welp whatever I'm gonna sleep now, it's 00:22 O'clock and school starts in less than 7 hours 🙂