An Escalating Situation.

Sorry I took so long to update this, I have just been doing a lot of things recently, plus it was my birthday on the 7th! 😀ANYWAYS. Here is another part of kinks! (BTW I KNOW THE PIC HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE STORY BUT I THOUGH IT WAS CUTE AND I LOVE JUSTVRIT'S ART SO DONT @ ME LMAO)

Before Shigaraki could even lift it, Dabi had captured the other wrist and held that hand out of the way as well, He received a menacing glare in return. Not feeling particularly threatened in his current position, Dabi leaned forward with a grin on his lips mockery drenching his speech,

"Have I earned your attention yet, Boss?" 

"You're insufferable." Shigaraki grimaced with surprising strength, He managed to buck his hips off the couch and flip Dabi on to his back, Even with his wrists restrained. Without a second thought he pressed his lips roughly against his, Sputtering in shock Dabi turned his head away and scowled.

"What the fuck?" Shigaraki gave him a wicked grin, Face inches away.

"What's wrong? Don't tell me you're scared of me all of a sudden." Dabi growled pushing his pelvis up in attempt to turn Shigaraki over, Just as he had done to him moments before. But it didn't work. He only ended up grinding into the man above him, Shigaraki groaned lowly in his throat. The sound sent shockwaves through Dabi's body and suddenly he was fearful, since the first time he entered the room with intentions of harassing his leader. 

But he didnt just feel fear, Desire bubbled deep within him no matter how shameful it made him. All he could do was grit his teeth and pray to any god that was listening that Shigaraki couldn't tell. Unfortunately for Dabi, The only being that was paying any sort of attention to him was the man that had him pressed against the couch, And he happened to be well aware of the effect he was having on him. 

CLIFF-HANGEEEERRR! Sorry this chapter is so short but I wanted to include a cliff-hanger somewhere! ;)