Getting down and dirty

I am SO sorry I haven't been updating this, I have been busy with my YouTube and trying to get an A+ in art (its actually harder than it seems)  since I've been back at college but anyways here's a spicy part of kinks!  ||| WARNING: This chapter is extremely NSFW so if you don't want to continue reading (Which most of you do ;) ) then click off!

He could feel it, stiff and twitching against his groin.

Dabi didn't realize he had released Shigaraki's hands until one of them found his shirt collar, gripping it with five fingers and disintegrating it, leaving ash all over his torso. When the cold air reached his skin his nipples hardened and a soft moan left his lips. Dabi internally screamed, immensely ashamed of his own lack of control.

Shigaraki chuckled darkly. "Tsk. So, you run your fucking mouth nonstop when I don't want to hear you speak and now that I'm all ears, you're silent."

Dabi didn't respond, locking his eyes on a loose ceiling tile above them. Shigaraki rolled his hips down and the jolt it sent up Dabi's body brought his attention to just how painfully hard he was. His next realization was that his leader could also feel it. Dabi shut his eyes tightly, failing to wish away his uninvited erection.

"If you insist on being silent, I'll just have to work some sounds out of you. What do you say?"

Dabi's glossy eyes snapped open. "Fuck you."

Shigaraki bit his lip immediately at the thoughts that ran through his mind. "Don't mind if I do."

He got off of Dabi and stood in from of him, his hand held out, middle finger curled in towards his palm for safety reasons. Dabi blinked up at him, unsure of whether the dude had big dick energy or was just plain obnoxious. With a grumble, Dabi stood. He stared at Shigaraki's hand but didn't hold it, too concerned that he'd end up sacrificing his arm to his sadistic boss. But Dabi did eventually meet Shigaraki's gaze with a heavy-lidded look that communicated his compliance.

With a purr, Shigaraki poked his fore and middle fingers into Dabi's back and led him to his bedroom. The whole walk there, Dabi's mind reeled. Fear and desire fought inside him to become his dominant emotion.

Once inside the untidy room, Dabi was shoved against the wall and kissed fervently. Shigaraki pushed his leg between his thighs, rubbing against the man's erection. Dabi gasped into the kiss, surprised by how fast things were moving. But he shouldn't have been, it's not like he thought Shigaraki would light candles or anything like that. Adjusting to the pace, Dabi's hands slid over Shigaraki's bony hips and cupped his ass, fingers digging inward. Shigaraki grunted, pulling out of his grasp.

"What do you think you're doing?" Shigaraki asked, entertained.

"Getting to the point?" Dabi responded, almost sounding insecure. Shigaraki's laughter did not help.

"Wait, did you think I dragged you in here to top me?"

Dabi flinched, eyes widening. "Yeah, obviously. How else was I supposed to interpret you grinding down on my lap?"

Shigaraki laughed more, voice cracking. "No fucking way am I letting you put your crispy dick in me."

Dabi frowned deeply, clenching his fists. Shigaraki's laughter died down. He took a single step forward. "So, is this over, then? Are you going to leave because I want to fuck you in the ass?"

Dabi tried not to outwardly react to his leader's vulgarity. He looked him in the eyes, frown fading as his mouth opened to speak. Unable to find any words, his mouth shut. Shigaraki smiled. "That's what I thought."

Dabi was back against the wall with Shigaraki's body against his. Somehow, the certainty of knowing where exactly this was headed made him more comfortable. He reached up, combing his fingers through Shigaraki's surprisingly soft hair as they kissed roughly.

Shigaraki stepped away. As he took slow steps backwards with his hands in his pockets, he couldn't help but compare Dabi to a lost puppy as he followed him across the room, pecking his lips as they walked a jagged line to the mattress lying on the floor.

Dabi sat on the end of the bed, feet spread out on the floor. Shigaraki kneeled and stripped Dabi of his pants and boxers. The other man was a little surprised that he didn't just destroy his pants as he did with his shirt. But he wasn't about to vocalize that thought.

Shigaraki hummed in approval at the sight of his naked body. Dabi didn't mind that Shigaraki was still dressed. The vulnerability he felt only served to turn him on more. Shigaraki ran a finger up Dabi's thigh, closing in on his erection but never touching it. "What a pleasant surprise, Dabi~. Your cock is actually quite cute." Dabi groaned, the humiliation he felt making him twitch.

Shigaraki walked over to a file cabinet that had been repurposed as a dresser and looked around in the top drawer until he found a bottle of lube. He returned to kneel in front of Dabi and urged the man further onto the bed so that they could both be on the mattress. Shigaraki settled between his legs, dumping a generous amount of lube on his right hand and massaging it over his fingers to warm it up.

"I'll only use two fingers, just to be careful. Sorry Dabi, I'm sure you'd prefer my whole fist, huh?"