1) First day of school

Loading...

Loading complete!

September 4, 2019
Wednesday
6:00 a.m

???'s pov

I start walking up the stairs to Y/n's room with two frying pans, clinking them together making loud noises.

Once I get to the top of the stairs, I open the door to her room, still making noises with the two pans.

I see Y/n moving, arm stretched out to grab her pillow and puts it over her ear. "YERI STOP IT PLEASEE! GIVE ME 5 MORE MINUTES!!!"

"Yeri" is now identified.

Yeri: Friend/Roomate

Y/n's pov

My roommate Yeri stops the clinking noises and removes the pillow from my ears and takes off my blanket to fold.

I sit up, eyes still close, they open as remember I have school today. "Its my first day of 12 grade..." I think to myself.

I start to rub my eyes as my feet touch my white fluffy carpet, trying to find my lavender fluffy slippers. As you can tell, I love fluffy and soft things.

"Have you done breakfast yet Yeri?" I ask the blonde 19 year old that is infront of me.

"Yes I have. Its pancakes today!" She says as she looks for my outfit as I brush my hair with a nearby comb and check the time on my phone.

6:07

"Omg pAncAKeSsS!" I say in a funny tone and grab my outfit heading to the bathroom to change. Yeri laughs and I hear her foot steps fade away.

Your outfit:

After im done getting ready in the bathroom, I run down the stairs slightly tripping at the last step, not wanting to miss out on the deliciousness of her light and fluffy pancakes

I sit down to the smell of the dish and put (Your choice of toppings) on top. I soon finish my breakfast and thank my best friend for her food and walk to the living room where my bag is.

I grab it and slip my feet out of my slippers and into my slip-on vans. I open the door to let Yeri out first and I grab my keys and head my way to school.

_____

At school

We finally arrived at school after stopping by at dunkin donuts to get some coffee for the day.

I check my schedule and it reads:

-----

Schedule for September 4th of 2019:

First period: Math

Second period: History

Third period: English

Fourth period: Spanish

Fifth period: Lunch

Sixth period: Free period

Seventh period: Swimming

Eighth period: Chemistry

-----

I look over my shoulder to see Yeri 5 steps behind me. "Yeri catch up!" I say laughing. "Okay! Also what classes do you have?" She asks as she walks beside me.

I show her my schedule as she shows me hers. "We got math, history, chemistry and lunch together! Yay!!" She says.

We put on our ID's over our heads so it can be hanging on our necks like necklaces as we pass the school entrance and enter the school building to start looking for our lockers. Luckly they were by Math class and were next to eachother.

(A/N: #209 was your locker and #208 was Yeri's)

We open our bags and put everything in our lockers and take what we need in our arms and head inside math class.

We take our seats beside eachother on the 4th row, near the back wall but not at the very back. We talk as we wait for class to start and thats how life was for the next month, til he came in...
________

You have finished chapter 1 of
"Just a F*ckboy"

You may now read the authors note.

Thank you for reading the first chapter of my first story! Please vote and please dont leave any rude comments. You may put your opinions in the comments but please respect others opinions.
The next segment will be introducing the characters so you get to know them better.
Sorry for any spelling mistakes, I tend to type quickly so you'll see some mistakes. If you see any, please feel free to correct any mistakes.
Again thank you for reading and have a wonderful day and stay safe and healthy! Bye!
~Author Min

You have finished the authors note.
You may exit or scroll down to the next chapter of...
"Just a F*boy"