33

Chapter 33: "a night to remember pt. 2"

Year 2017

THE TWO RAN OFF TO THE FOOD STALLS

with their mouths open.

Feeling so drained and starved, they decided to buy churos and some drinks.

However, as san was on his way to the store where they sold the food, he thought of a way to get things spiced up. As soon as he stood in front of the cashier, he asked for the churros and a bottle of coke with two straws.

I know, it was a pretty cheesy and cliché move but let's just let it slide because he's cute.

He spots Naeun from afar as he jogs up to her with the snacks in hand. He noticed the discomfort plastered on her face, quickly realizing that some group of elderly guys who were most probably married were cat calling her.

This infuriated him.

He dropped the food in anger as he  rushed to her side, eyeing the pedophiles with a sharp glare.

"Your wives would be very disappointed to know that you men are verbally harassing women," he told them before scoffing.

He drags her away from the scene and hugged her with all his might.

He mutters an, "Are you alright" looking at her directly in the eye.

"Yea, all thanks to you," she replied, giving back the same embrace he gave her.

"Thank you so much Sannie," she stands on her tiptoe before giving the lad a peck, immediately feeling embarrassed.

He froze before his fingers lingered over the spot she had kissed him. He turned a darker shade of red while mustering up the courage to caress her cheek and place his soft plump lips on hers.