Chapter 12

Haya andTaimoor's outfits for the day( Haya's dress is by Pakistani designer Mohsin Naveed Ranjha just incase you guys are interested) 

It was Saman's Mehndi, Haya wore marigold orange kalidaar ,with organza dupata decorated with tilla marori borders that had tassles and chori daar pajama. She tied her hair in a braid and Aiman appa insisted on attaching the flowers to her braid. Taking, one last look in the mirror, Haya was ready to go down. But since she wanted to avoid everyone, she decided to go to Saman's room instead, where Saman was getting her mehndi done. 

Until now , no one had questioned why Haya had still not visited her parents or why Hassan didn't come to meet her. They all were so busy with the wedding preps, that the thought never occurred to them.

"Bhabhi, you'd be excited to meet the Mamu jaan and Momani jaan finally right? I am sorry, you were so busy with the preparations you didn't get a chance to meet them " Saman apologetic voice called. Bhabhi still made her cringe internally. But Saman insisted on calling her 'bhabhi' despite Haya's countless protests.

Out of everyone , Saman was the only one , who saw how much her brother was in love with Haya. Hell , she saw it since the beginning. She saw it when they both had concealed it under the rug of hatred. She saw it when Haya pretended to be uninterested whenever she talked about Taimoor, despite paying attention to each and every word. And god damned she was so happy when her brother had finally married Haya. Only a fool could miss, her brother's lovingly eyed Haya when she wasn't looking . And Saman was no fool.

"umm yeah I am. And no, I actually loved and enjoyed helping Phupho with the wedding stuff . You know me !",Haya said as she gave her a tight smile. Saman didn't know how nervous Haya was today about meeting her family. Would her Mother hug her when she saw her? And Baba jani would her reply when she would greet them? Or were they going to give her a cold shoulder? And Hassan , how was he going to react? These questions fogged her mind.

"Bhabi ,my Mehndi is done you go for it now." Saman said as she instructed the girl who had applied mehndi on her hands to apply mehndi on Haya's . Haya was thankful for it .This way she could just stay in the room for a little longer instead of going out and greeting everyone.A task which she was dreading.

Haya sat there lost in the thoughts. How was she going to face everyone today ? What would she say? And how was she going to avoid Salman? All the question's hazed her mind while Saman got her makeup done. "What name should I write?" the girl asked as she looked up at Haya, who was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't get the question. Haya stared the girl with confusion hoping that she would repeat while the girl waited for her answer.

"Taimoor" replied Saman for her.She winked as she said "Kya bhabi apko abhi bhi saharam ati hai. (You are still shy,Sister in law) "and Haya blushed . Sharam tu ati he abhi hai... Phelay kahan ati the. (I get all flustered now. It wasn't like that before. ) Haya wanted to respond but she decided against it. Can't talk such stuff with your sister-in-law and get more embarrassed.

The hair stylist curled Saman's hair into lose waves. Saman wore a yellow embellished long Pishwas with sharara. She was a vision in that yellow dress. Her flower jewelry which Bua had made looked pretty . Bua was gifted.

Bua had travelled to Lahore one week after their arrival. And Phupho and Bua hit off. Phupho appreciated how much Bua had taken care of them when she couldn't and she never failed to show Bua the gratitude which she had in her heart.