"I Love You GeGe"

"out cutie is here" shouted Cheng and all three friends ran to hug Yibo, he clinged in their embrace like little baby

"i missed you guys already"

"so what happened last night?" Yanli was too excited

"your gege is too cute, when he is sick jiejie" blushed Yibo "i couldn't stop myself but touch and kiss his face whole night"

"omg, so you took advantage on him?" Cheng was speechless

"he isn't able Cheng" yanli get ready to explain "Yibo can get, but not do"

"i can't understand"

"i'll make you soon" mumbled Haikuan, but realizing he just said it aloud, he tried to change object "let's go to the river, there is very beautiful view"

"ok"

"look Yibo, there is too many flowers, help me to pick it up" Yanli ran dragging Yibo with her

"wait, bugs there are bugs" cried out Yibo "Yanli i'm afraid" but he couldn't keep talking cause of fat bug sitting on his hand, Yibo started screaming like crazy and ran quickly jumping in the river.

"wait i'll save you Yibo" Cheng followed him right away

"damn Cheng" shouted Haikuan and joined them, quickly holding Cheng who was about to disappear in the water "you're the only one, who doesn't know how to swim, and going to save Yibo? you scared me"

"but i want to stay here" pouted Cheng "it feels nice"

"hop on my back"

"what?"

Haikuan moved down a little and made Cheng hug him from behind, he tightly held his hands and started moving legs in the water "do you like that?"

"yeeees i love that" giggled Cheng at his ear and placed his chin on Haikuan's shoulder. the latter one could even hear his heartbeat, feeling cheng this close

meanwhile Yanli finally calmed down after laughing like crazy watching three silly boys, and looked at Yibo who was sitting next to him, trying to dry his hair

"don't they look suspicious?"

"who?"

"our friends, i know they're too close but something still seems weird. you always were Haikuan's fave, i mean he loves you like his own lil bro but the way he acts with Cheng"

"think you have to stop watching bl dramas, not everyone around us is gay"

"remember my words, now let's go eat something" they waited for Cheng and Haikuan and went back to the camp.

*****

"gege, we're back" Yanli ran into the room and hopped on the Zhan, kissing his cheeks "i miss you, but more my comfy bed and shower, i amn't born for sleeping in the tent, my whole body hurts"

"don't be too dramatic" laughed Zhan and peeked at Yibo who was still standing at the door lowering his head.

"i'll take shower, and then let's watch movie together ok?"

"sure" Zhan petted her head "we'll wait for you here"

after Yanli left Yibo finally looked at Zhan, still unable to move

"didn't you miss me?" Zhan's sudden question made him startled

"sure i did"

"when why are you standing there? come here and hug me puppy" said Zhan with sweet smile on his face, unable to held himself anymore Yibo ran to Zhan and fell in his opened arms waiting for him

"Zhan gege" whispered him "it's been only few days but i missed you too much" Yibo buried his face in Zhan's neck, shivering from happiness.

"Yibo, my lil Yibo" Zhan felt how strong was his longing too, he slid hands on Yibo's back and waist, tightly hugging him "our home was very quiet and boring without you, don't leave again ok?"

"i won't, but gege let me go, Yanli is going to be back soon, it's embarrassing"

"i'm sure she won't mind, we're creating such a perfect scene for his fan fiction" Zhan moved a little back and looked into Yibo's eyes "it's just impossible to take my eyes of you, you're this cute and adorable"

"i'm going to melt right here" sudden voice made both startled "Yanli was standing next to them, literally sending red hearts from her eyes "you can continue, i don't mind at all"

Yibo ran and sat on the sofa, covering his blushed face. Yanli whispered something at Zhan and winked at him

"let's watch horror movie" said Zhan, picking the DVD "this one is my fave"

"but Yanli" protested Yibo "you know i'm..."

"what you?" Zhan asked and sat next to him, leaving no place between them "you afraid?"

"sure not, imn't baby" Yibo made proud face, boldly watching at the monitor, but very first scary moment made him to held Zhan's hand, the older one smiled and wrapped his arm around Yibo's shoulder.

"i can't understand why people like this type of movies" mumbled Yibo "it's so creepy, aahh gege is it gone?, is monster gone?" shouted Yibo and jumped on Zhan's lap, unable to open eyes"

"it is, calm down i'm here next to you ok?" sweetly answered Zhan and looked at Yanli who was having hard time to hold her laughter "he is poor" signed Zhan with just his lips movement. Yanli nodded and quietly got up, showing thumb finger to his bro and leaving the room.

"Yibo open your eyes, i turned it off" Zhan tightly held his waist and got up, walking to the stairs, with scared Yibo who was wrapped around him like koala bear, Zhan rubbed their cheeks together and smiled feeling warmness from his body. he entered the room and carefully placed Yibo on the bed, laying down with him

"are you still scared?"

"no i'm ok" Yibo finally opened his eyes and realizing he was laying on Zhan's bed, made him quite surprised

"stay here with me" Zhan moved closer and held his face in his palms, Yibo's stare full of inexpressible love, was making his heart beat faster. strong desire fully enveloped Zhan, he pulled Yibo and softly kissed his red, full lips, slightly licking on it. Yibo felt like world stopped, the biggest dream he was keeping in his heart for two years, finally came true. Zhan kept tasting his lips, slowly moving his own on it, like scared to hurt Yibo. he left his lips for a second to admire Yibo's  blushful face and dived in again, kissing more aggressively, sucking and biting his swollen lips, while caressing his soft hair. 

becoming breathless, Yibo broke the kiss and hide his blushed face into Zhan's chest, Zhan tightly held him in embrace and covered their bodies with warm blanket. this calmness and feeling of happiness finally came back to his life and heart too. Zhan breathed out and few tears escaped from his closed eyes "thanks Yibo, thanks for not giving up on me, although imn't worth and didn't deserve you"

"i'll never give up on you... cause i ... cause i love you too much gege"

Finally kiss kiss 😅 it took too long but 😊 hope you enjoyed my dear readers, until next update 😘