You're Mine

Warning: Too Fluffy 😅

"who hurt our cutie pie?" Cheng and Haikuan rushed in the room and hopped on Yibo's bed, hugging him tightly

"hey guys you're choking me, i can't breathe" cried out Yibo, trying to freed himself. boys sat next to him, holding his hands and caressing his face

"you look pale"

"i'm ok now" smiled Yibo

"yes he really is" said Yanli "if you could see him yesterday, it was really like nightmare. so Yibo did gege talk to you?"

"yes, he was really honest with me and  i can understand many things now, was wondering about before. i couldn't imagine he gone through something like that. guys i was always living in the pink frame, thinking everyone is kind and innocent like you and me, but it's time now to start real life maybe full of troubles and problems. fight for what i want to be mine"

"our baby is all grown up now" winked Yanli "so about your relationship, did you decide?"

"i'm thinking"

"while you're thinking, that bitch is slithering around him like snake. ok i don't wanna scare you but be careful, maybe he wants my brother back. mark your territory already dear don't be late. by the way you two, what are doing with your hands behind Yibo's back?"

"we? nothing" Yibo quickly got up on Yanli's sign, leaving Cheng and Haikuan with holding hands and blushing faces "actually, we're dating... it's our first day"

"congrats dads" wide smile brightened Yibo's face "we have couple in virgin gang Yanli, aren't you happy?"

"i'm disappointed" sighed Yanli

"what? why?"

"i was thinking so hard with my remaining brain cells how to get you two together and you just started dating? easily like that? come on boys, you need to earn my forgiveness"

"will that work?" by saying that Cheng pulled Haikuan closer and captured his lips, kissing passionately.

"someone find my dropped jaw, i'm fainting" panted Yanli "i'm the luckiest fujoshi in the world, too many live bl right in front of my eyes"

Yibo's sudden loud laughter made all friends stop and looked at him with eyes full of love. he signed Yanli to come closer and hugged them with wide opened arms "i love you so much guys, you're my best heal, always making me laugh with your childish and adorable acts. i can't imagine my life without you, as long as i have you nothing is unbearable for me"

"why is everyone crying? i'll ruin my make up" sobbed Yanli "i love you too my precious boys, let's be together forever"

"forever, our friendship forever"