Serokami - Toys

Ship: Sero x Kaminari

Top: Sero

Bottom: Kaminari

Kinks: Sex toys, slight bondage, overstimulation,

Plot: Sero and Kaminari try out some special toys Sero has hidden under his bed

___________________________

Kami's P.O.V.

"Ah~ please more~" I moan out pressing the dildo deeper into my ass. Me and my boyfriend, sero haven't had time to fuck lately. And I'm getting frustrated. So finally I resorted to the box of sex toys I have under my bed.

The box was open next to me on the bed, and I had my ass propped up in the air as I fucked myself with a thick orange dildo.

The box was full of lots of fun things. Dildos, vibrating and not. Vibrators. Handcuffs. Cockrings. Nipple clamps. Anal plugs. Handcuffs. Paddles. Whips. You name it, it's probably in my box.

As good as this dildo was making me feel, I wanted more. I needed more. Reaching into the box as I continue my slow teasing pace into my ass. I search around with my hands till I find what I'm looking for, the cool metal nipple clamps.

Pushing the box away from me again I sit up pulling the dildo out. I move down to the floor setting it on the ground so I can ride it. It would be easier for me to pleasure my chest if one of my hands wasn't busy pleasuring my ass. Careful I turn to face the bed again, slowly sinking down on the dildo again with a soft moan. "Ah~" I moan out. In this position the dildo was reaching even deeper into my ass.

Looking down at my chest I see my nipples are already erect, but I decide to tease myself anyway. It's what Sero would do if he was here. Setting the clamps on the bed in front of me, I attach my left hand to my left nipple. Rubbing it teasingly as I start bouncing again. I pinch it between my fore finger and thumb, moaning out. I give the other one the same amount of attention as I bounce. Altering my pace, from fast and hard. To slow and teasing.

Finally I've had enough of teasing my nipple and reach for the clamps again. Opening one of the clamps I attach it to my left nipple. Moaning loudly at the mix of pain and pleasure. "Oh fuck~" I moan pulling on the clamp gently. I was just about to attach the other clamp to my right nipple, when I heard a loud thud from somewhere behind me. Quickly I dropped the other clamp. The weight of the shiny metal caused it to pull on the clamp attached to my nipple drawing out a loud moan. Spinning around on the dildo I look at the door. The sudden action pushing the orange silicone deeper into my ass. Biting my bottom lip hard my face goes a bright red.

___________________________

Sero's P.O.V.

Denki was late to our study date, which isn't wired. What is is that he wasn't answering his phone. I love my boyfriend to death don't get me wrong but he is always on his phone. Never gets any sleep because of it. So after 15 minutes of being left on delivery I decided to go check on him.

I quickly walked to his dorm, using the key he had given me I unlocked the door. After the door swung open, my phone wasn't the only thing that dropped. My mouth fell open. There sitting in front of me, was Denki, riding a thick orange dildo and attaching what looked like metal nipple clamps to his nipples. I heard him gasp and moan. He turned around and bit his lip. Holding back a moan I could tell. Quickly I closed and locked the door behind me. I could hear him fumbling around behind me and by the time I turned back around he had covered himself in the blanket. I smirked, "aww baby~ why'd you cover up?" I ask him with a dark chuckle.

A dark blush covered the yellow haired boy's face. "Sero! Crap.. I'm sorry!" He frantically went on apologizing. I quickly went over to him and silenced him with a kiss. He went quiet and blushed more. A quiet moan slipped into my mouth. I chuckled and pulled back.