Villain Kiribaku - Learning his place - 2/5

Ship: Villain Kirishima x Bakugou

Top: Villain Kirishima

Bottom: Bakugou

Kinks: Nicknames, gag, bondage rope, vibrator, light light light spanking, collar, master kink,

Trigger warning: There is kidnapping in this story! But no rape! It will all be consensual.

Plot: Kirishima announces he is the U.A. traitor, then disappears. In the few months that he is gone he is very busy planning to kidnap the love of his life. Will he succeed? Will he make the angry pomeranian his?

___________________________

3rd person P.O.V.

Carrying bakugou back to Kirishima's place wasn't hard. He didn't work for the League of Villains. He was his own built up Villain. His Villain name was blood riot.

Anyways, once arriving at his apartment, the entire building had been abandoned for years, he had taken his UA tuition money and fixed the elevator and the penthouse on top. That had been part of what had taken him so long to get back to Bakugou. He was making their home perfect for them. A perfect little home for him and his little puppy.

There were quite a few rooms, all which had been restored and refurbished. There was the typical kitchen, dining room, and lounge. There was a master bedroom and an attached bathroom. There was also a small room and bathroom he had set up in case Katsuki needed a bit of space at any point.

But then there were the rooms that weren't totally normal. Kirishima had set up an office for himself. It was so his puppy would never have to be directly involved in any of his work interactions.

But then there was the final room, and the room kirishima had been most excited about. His sex room.

It was exactly as it's called. A room designed for sex, kinky sex. Almost anything you could imagine Kirishima had in this room. And he was extremely excited to use it.

He would never even think of doing anything to Katsuki's body without consent, and of course there would be a safe word in place. He would always do the perfect amount of aftercare and make sure his puppy was mentally physically and emotionally okay.

He never wanted to hurt his baby, so he never would. Within reason of course. He knew from being Kat's best friend and watching him the last few months that he was into some hardcore bdsm. And so was Kirishima. He was a hard dom. Of course he would always listen to Bakugou if it was too much. But he was excited that finally he would get to play with his blonde. Push him down, and teach him his place.

___________________________

3rd person P.O.V.

When bakugou woke up a few hours later everything had been taken care of. Kirishima had taken him up to the penthouse. More specifically the play room. He had been tied up and laid on the bed. His back up against the bed frame. His hands were tied behind his back and his knees were tied up to his chest. It was the least revealing this way but if he were to be laid on his stomach his clothed ass would be up in the air. The red bondage rope making intricate patterns across his body. His clothes were still on of course, Kirishima wouldn't take them off until given consent.

Kirishima was across the room, his back was turned. Wearing some black skinny jeans and a red button down tucked into his jeans. The top three buttons of his shirt were undone showing off the top part of his chest.

When bakugou opened his eyes the first thing he was was Kirishima's back. His eyes then trailed up to the spiky red hair. The black roots were showing which made him all that more intimidating.