The morning after

Hello my darlings! Sorry that this update took forever. I've been buried in school work but now i'm on break so I have plenty of time. Well, on with the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Carlos's Pov:

        I woke up silently with a pounding head ache, keeping my eyes closed, I took a moment relax and recall my dream. Oddly enough, I couldn't remember anything about it. And then I noticed the chest pressed to my back and the arms around me. Opening my eyes, I looked around the room quickly, before looking at the person beside me. My eyes softened as they landed on the beautiful Cecil lying next to me. I took the time to notice his features and just appreciate how beautiful he is.

        Looking around and seeing the mess we made, it was obvious what had happened the night before, although I don't remember how it started. Getting up gently, trying not to wake the man beside me, I went to the kitchen in hopes of finding a coffee machine. Finding only a tea pot, I decided it was just as good and put some water to boil for us. Looking in the fridge I found some basic stuff, and decided to make us BLTs.

        After cooking and preparing everything, I ventured back into Cecil's bedroom to find the broadcaster still asleep. softly giggling at the adorable sight in front of me, I put down the plates and cups and sat down on the bed with a small "oof." Wrapping my arm around Cecil I squeezed him and shouted "Wake up you beautiful man or our breakfast will get cold!" Waking up almost immediately, he looked around startled, before landing his eyes on me. His face immediately softening he smiled at me and whispered a small "Good morning."

        We sat there smiling at each other before he placed his hand on my cheek and kissed me. It was a small kiss but the love was evident. After we pulled away, his eyes lost focus for a second before sniffing the air strongly. "Do I smell breakfast?" He asked, giving me a startled look. "Ah, yeah, I made us some BLTs and tea, I hope that's okay..." I said looking away. "Oh that's perfect, and the perfect Carlos gets even more perfect." He says in his perfect voice.

        After we ate together, occasionally sharing sips of tea and bites of food. We allowed ourselves to spend the next few hours in each other's arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well here's the next chapter! I don't know how I should continue the story??? Is there any suggestions you guys could give me? If there's anything specific you want to see made into a chapter, just let me know!

Stay beautiful!

Lea