Lazy days and new arrangements

Hey guys! Sorry this update took a little longer, I've been having to study for mid terms and what not. But I've made myself sit down and write for you guys.
alright, to the cuties.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cecil's pov:

After have spending most of the day in my lover's arms, I decided that we should get up, seeing as I had to head to work in two hours.

"Carlos, won't you come shower with me? I've got to head to the station in a bit." I asked while softly brushing my hand in a circular motion on his bare back. "Of course." Was his sleepy reply.

I got up first, not wearing anything but my underwear, and started walking towards the master bedroom's bathroom, purposely swaying my hips as I walked.

Carlos's POV:

I watched as Cecil walked towards his bathroom, shaking his perfect ass for me before disappearing into the other room.

Swiftly getting up and throwing off my briefs, I followed him, already getting excited. The room was beginning to get foggy as Cecil had started the shower and was already soaking himself, teasingly rubbing his hands down his body. Swiftly getting into the shower too, I wasted no time as I grabbed his face and pulled him towards me, smashing my lips into his. I barely took into knowledge his hands sliding down my back until he grabbed my ass, squeezing it then rubbing it. Feeling him get hard on just thigh I grabbed his legs before pinning him to the wall, wrapping then around me. Finally leaving his now swollen lips, I started licking his jawbone, then trailing down his throat, stopping occasionally to nibble, and suck.

With Cecil now tensing his legs and holding his weight up, I slid my hands down, leading to his sweet ass, smacking it before rubbing it, earnings a quick intake of breath and a soft "ah" from the beautiful! man above me.

"Can I?" I asked softly, referring to his sweet opening. Cecil looked at me and nodded before gently kissing me. I took a moment to look at my lover, the usually dominant man barely saying a word as he clung on to me, panting. I decided that right then he was absolutely beautiful and that I wanted to be the only one to see him in this beautiful state.

I gently pushed two fingers into his tight entrance causing him to stiffen up a little. I roughly started grinding into him, trying to distract him from the discomfort from his behind him. After a minute, he began pushing himself into my hand, moaning softly into my neck. After inserting three fingers, I decided he was ready and replaced my fingers with the tip of my member.

Slowly pushing all of my length into him groaning loudly at the tightness that surrounded me.

Giving him a minute to adjust, I waited till Cecil had started bucking his hips back. Taking that as a sign to begin, I pulled all the way out before slamming back into him, keeping a steady pace as I rammed into his tight hole.

"a-ah...car..ngh..los.." Cecil moaned as he bucked his hips back to meet my thrusts.

Suddenly putting him down I pulled him down and bent him over, to which he held onto the shower wall as I rammed into him from behind causing him to let out a strangled moan from the new position. "ah...Cecil..so tight..." I groaned as he screamed my name.

I could feel my finish coming and could sense his as he began getting louder and louder before he came causing hs tight hole to tighten around me, making me finish inside of him, thrusting slowly to ride out our orgasms. after catching our breathes he leaned back into my embraced and whispered in a small voice, "please don't leave, move in with me?" to which I hugged him tighter and answered with a long kiss and answered with a loud "yes"