Chapter 31: Rematch

The team started to warm up again. Kageyama and Oikawa went to get the same volleyball and they started to argue.

Kc: Idiots

Iwaizumi: I know *Sighs*

I jumped a bit and saw Iwaizumi behind me. He started to laugh a bit.

Kc: You scared the shit out of me!

Iwaizumi: Sorry *Chuckles*

Kc: Good game I can't believe how you spiked the ball! IT WAS SO COOL!

I swear I looked at him like I was a fan, he rub the back of his neck embarrassed.

Iwaizumi: Thank you

Kc: Well I see you later! Bye

Iwaizumi: See Yeah

I ran off and sat in the bench with Kiyoko, we talked a bit about how the match may go down. I notice that there was a new player he was scary.

Kc: He looks scary

Yachi: H-He does doesn't he

We shivered and Yachi looked like she was about to die. The game finally started and I got pumped up. If we win this we go agains the next team. The next team would be Shiratorizawa, well not to be cocky but I'm sure they will win against the other team. If they do I would finally get to see Toshi. Maybe we will also win Shiratorizawa, if we do it would ave a bonus although I would feel really bad, cause I know Toshi wants to win nationals.

Kc: All right here they go

Oikawa went to serve and Daichi received it, they looked at each other angrily.

Kc: Nice one Daichi Babe!

Asahi gave us the first point thanks to Noya's set. We all cheered in joy.

Yuki: NICE ONE HONEY!

Ryoko: Honey? *Laughs*

WHACK

Ryoko: OW!....Good job you big softy!

It was Kageyama's turn to serve it was looking good but it ended up going out of bound, he looked irritated about it. Kageyama did a one a hand set and Tanaka spiked it giving us another point. Coach Ukai started to freak out on how cool it was.

Kc: KAGEYAMA YOU BADASS!

Kageyama kicked Hinata's butt telling to calm down do to him not scoring a point. Hinata finally got his revenge form last time and everyone cheered. Now we could finally get hyped up. As the game went on we were doing get till Oikawa had to serve again. It was really fast that Noya and Daichi weren't able to get it. Luckily it went out of bound but that serve was intense.

Kc: Jeez I didn't even see it coming

Takeda: I know...

Seijoh then switched players it was that scary guy. I didn't have a good feeling about this. That scary dude, when Oikawa was going to send it to his other teammate the scary dude pushed him out of the way and spiked it.

Kc: What the hell....

We stood their shocked but then we got the point because it was out of bound and we won the first set.

Kc: Oh thank god

The second set started and Asahi was first to serve but his serve went out of bound.

Kc: I'll help him out with his serves later on

Ukai: Good Idea

Oikawa served but also failed and he got irritated, it's weird he is usually good with his serves he must be very excited today. Oikawa sent the ball to the scary guy who I learned his nickname is Mad Dog. He did this insane cut shot, it left the boys stunned.