Chapter 35: Forgiveness

As I went to school I was pretty happy, I get to see everyone again well besides Tsukishima and Hinata. Although it was actually fun with those idiots. Once I entered the gym door everyone was scattered around either talking to Tsukishima, Hinata, or Kageyama.

Kc: Morning *Smiles*

They looked at me and I'm seconds I was bombarded with questions about Wakatoshi.

Kc: Jeez at least great me first *Laughs*

They apologized and greeted me, then I started to answer there questions. I was surprised they weren't mad at me I guess they understood the consequences.

Kc: Any more questions.

Yuki: Anything fun happen in the training camp

I started to think about it, then I remembered one things. I looked at Hinata and he looked mortified, Tsukishima started the laugh a bit.

Kc: One of the spikers spiked the ball and it hit Hinata in a painful place *Snickers*

Tsukishima: Lets just say the idiot won't be having any children anymore

Hinata: KC! TSUKISHIMA! *Whines*

I bursted out laughing, the others did as well. I ruffled Hinata's hair and promised to help him with spikes.

Hinata: Really!

Kc: Yup! I want to try something

He nodded eagerly and we started to practice, I gave Hinata tips on how he can spike a bit harder and it was helping him. Suga threw me the ball and I spiked it to Noya, he fell on his but and failed to receive it.

Kc: Ah! Sorry Noya!

Noya: Wow! Kc your spikes got stronger! *Smiles*

Kc: You think so?

Noya: Yes!

Tsukishima: Ushiwaka was helping her in spiking.

Noya: Send me another!

He smiled brightly, I laughed a bit and just nodded, I looked at Suga and he nodded as well.

Kc: Here I go!

—————
Practice final ended I was pretty tired, I looked outside it looked like it was going to snow.

Yamaguchi: You like the snow don't you?

Kc: I do! In a weird way it relaxes me

I smiled at him and he smiled back, we started to leave and once again I was started to walk alone.

Kc: ( It's so weird with out him) damn it's cold *Giggles*

3rd POV

Daichi watched Kc leave and saw her shiver he wanted to go to her but was afraid. He wanted to keep her warm but didn't want to make things worse with her.

Daichi: ( I need to fix things soon!)

——————-
As Kc walked to school Mikey grabbed some snow and pulled Kc's shirt and put the snow inside.

Kc: THATS SO COLD! MIKEY IM GOING TO BEAT YOUR ASS!

Everyone saw the siblings running around in amusement. Kc got her revenge she made a snowball and threw it to Mikey's head.

Mike: ACK! Kc your so mean! *Whines*

Kc: I'll show you mean *Glares*