part 2

(Day 5.... Keyunie is really feeling herself, she's finally a "woman" and the fact that Sean was her first made it even more exciting, but keyunie has a boyfriend, His name is Ralph. They been together for a year now. Kenyun knew about him and was cool with him dating his sister but didn't allow him to come over only talk on the phone. Ralph kept keyunie focused on her school and that's why kenyun liked him)(ring ring ring..) Keyunie:"hello?"

Ralph:"hey baby what you doing?"

Keyunie:"oh just got out the shower about to washing my covers. What you doing?"

Ralph:"nothing thinking about you beautiful. I was wondering...."(keyunie cuts him off)

Keyunie:"babe I gotta go do this right quick so I can finish my lesson for today" (she was lying but was really ready to go down stairs to see Sean)

Ralph:"OK bae. Bye. I lov..." ("Click.." Keyunie hangs up the phone, then went down stairs to put her covers in the washer. Sean was in the kitchen.) Keyunie:"good morning seanie pooh" (she goes in for a kiss but Sean pushes her back)

keyunie:"what's wrong bae didn't you enjoy last night?"

Sean:"yes I did but its fucking with me key!... Your brother my best friend and my partner! I'm feeling guilty about all of this! we can't do this no more!"

Keyunie:"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!!! WHAT'S DONE IS DONE! NOW YOU WANNA SAY ALL OF THIS AFTER YOU DONE BROKE MY VIRGINITY?!!!"

Sean:"YOU'RE VIRGINITY?????"

Keyunie:"yes Sean!"

Sean:"wtf key! I swear the way u was acting last night didn't seem like you was!"

keyunie:"well I was I'm washing my cover but the proof was on it"

Sean:"DAMN I REALLY DONE FUCKED UP!!!! but we still can't do this no more"

keyunie:"fine Sean! Whatever!" (Later on that night  keyunie and maria decided to go out to the club, Sean wasn't going to let her go but he decided to just go with her. When they got back home its was after 1am Sean was pissed because different guys kept trying to get with keyunie and he wasn't having that at all. He wanted her but didn't know what to do at this point soooo....) Sean:"so u letting them niggas talk to u and shit!"

Keyunie:"oooweee somebody jealous!!... But why tho??! you don't want me." (Sean grabs her and say...)

Sean:"stop playing with me! You mines!" (He started kissing her and then they went to the room)