part 3

(Day 6)

Keyunie: "have u talked to my brother yet?"

Sean:"no. Not yet. He normally call me before 10am its 3pm."

Keyunie:"wow! Maybe I should call him." (She calls kenyun but didn't get a answer.)

Keyunie:"he's not answering!"

Sean:"I'm sure he alright he will call once he get the chance. But how about u come over here and give daddy a kiss."

Keyunie:"u so extra lol"

(They go into keyunie's room and had sex once they realized it was after 5 and kenyun still haven't called Sean started to worry.)

Sean:"I been calling him but get no answer. What if he..."

Keyunie:"plz don't say something might have happened to him I swear I would go crazy!"

Sean:"no. I was going to say what if he decided to just pop up on us to make sure we are not doing anything we aren't supposed to be doing??"

Keyunie:(while rubbing on his chest)"ohh Sean u be overthinking it to much"

Sean:"yeah well I don't want him to catch us so we gotta be on point I'm about to go down stairs u stay up here just in case."

Keyunie: "omg Sean that's crazy!"

Sean:"no its not! Just do what I said."(he leaves her room and go down stairs.) (30 mins later the front door open...)

Kenyun:"DADDY'S HOME!! LOL"

Sean:"what's up bro! Damn dude I been hitting u up all day trying to make sure u was good."

Kenyun:"I know bro but I was on the plan u know how that is. But where my baby sis at??"

Sean:"she in her room."

(Kenyun yells out her name)

Kenyun:"Keyunie!! Come here sis!"

(she opened her room door and ran down the steps to hug him)

Keyunie:"omg bro u home I'm so happy to see u I missed u big head"

Kenyun:"I missed u too sis. I got u something being that your birthday is next weekend."

Keyunie: "omg thank you bro. I love it." (It was a necklace with a picture of their mom and dad and them when they were little)

Kenyun:"you welcome sis. I'm throwing u a party also, so make sure you invite all of your friends and your little boyfriend ralph can come too lol."

(Keyunie laughed and looked at Sean)

Sean:"well bro IMA get on up out of here, I miss my crib lol"

Kenyun:"OK bro IMA get at you later." (Sean left. After that night keyunie didn't hear from Sean, she had been calling him and texting him but wasn't getting a reply. She started to think that something happened to him but was afraid to ask kenyun about Sean, she didn't want him to think anything negative.)