The Horror Movie

3rd person POV~

The movie began to play and Shuichi was nervous, but he knew Rantaro would keep him safe. There were some jump scares from time to time as well.

"How is the movie so far Shuichi? Feeling alright?" Rantaro said as he grabbed a handful of skittles from the bowl.

"I'm doing somewhat okay! I kinda like this horror movie, to be honest." Shuichi said.

But right after Shuichi said that, a big loud jumpscare appeared and freaked Shuichi out which caused him to hug Rantaro real tight.

"AHHH!" Shuichi screamed in fear. He sounded like a little kid. He slightly tugged on Rantaros sleeve. "It's okay Shuichi calm down. Believe me, it's just a movie, nothing is gonna happen to you I promise." Said the green-haired boy as he tightly hugged Shuichi back.

The smaller boy blushed. His heart was racing and beginning to beat so fast. "He smells really nice." Shuichi thought to himself. He blushed even more at the thought. "Wh-what am I thinking!!" he said to himself.

Rantaro slowly removed his arms around Shuichi. And just like that, the movie had ended.

Rantaro yawned. "I guess its time for me to head home," Rantaro said as he got up from the bed, stretching his back. But Shuichi grabbed the taller boy's hand and turned him to meet face to face with each other.

"W-wait. Before you go, I wanted to say thank you for coming over and hanging out with me even if I yelled like a scared little baby during a silly old horror movie." Shuichi said still holding on to Rantaro's hands.

"It's no big deal munchkin. I love hanging out with you and I never get bored of it." Rantaro said. "Did you call me m-munchkin?" The blue-haired boy said, blushing once again. Geez, when was he gonna stop blushing near his friend? What's gotten into him?

"Yup. I love a little nickname for my short best friend." The avocado-haired boy said. "O-Oh okay then. You can go home now." Shuichi said while walking down the stairs to the door.

"Well, I'm going to head home now. Anyways, Thank you for inviting my little munchkin." Rantaro said putting his hands on Shuichi's head and ruffling his hair.

"No p-problem. Goodbye." Shuichi waved as Rantaro walked out and waved back. The blue-haired boy closed the door and went back to his bedroom.

He changed into a grey hoodie and some boxers. Then he jumped onto his bed. "I wonder why I had a weird feeling while he was hugging me. It kinda felt like butterflies in my stomach. But oh well." Shuichi said. Then he went off to sleep.

A/N: ahhh sorry it took so long for me to publish this part! but i hope it was good! <3