Party Invitation

Shuichi POV~

I woke up remembering what happened last night when Rantaro came over to my house. "Oh yeah, we were watching a horror movie." I thought to myself. But then I also remembered when he let me hug him. Is that what friends do? Do best friends hug each other tightly while watching a movie or something?

I sighed to myself. I mean, we are best friends so I guess there is nothing wrong about hugging. But what about when I started to blush? I don't think it's normal to blush while talking to your best friend. I'm overthinking again. I'll just ignore that for now and focus on getting ready.

I got out of bed and put on a casual t-shirt and cuffed jeans. Then I walked into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was sticking up, so I grabbed my comb and brushed my hair smoothly. Perfect. I went downstairs and my uncle greeted me in the kitchen.

"Goodmorning Shuchi! How are you?" My uncle said while sipping into a hot cup of coffee. "Goodmorning to you too, I'm doing good!" I said as I made my self some toast with butter on it.

My uncle was holding a newspaper while sitting on the table, almost like they do in movies. "Looks your in a good mood kid." My uncle said. I giggled at the comment.

After finishing my toast, I grabbed my bag and opened the door to head off to school. "Bye Uncle!" I waved as I set foot out the door. Then he waved back. Just as I went outside, I saw Rantaro across the street walking towards me.

"Hey Shuichi. Ready to go to school?" He said. "Mhm! Let's go." I said. We both talked about random things while we were heading to school. But then I heard a voice calling both of our names. When I turned around, I saw Kokichi running up towards us.

Once he caught up with us, he placed his hands on his knees panting since he was just running for somewhat reason. "Hey guys! Whatcha both up to? Nishshsi~ why do you never ask me to come walk with youuuuuu." Kokichi pouted. "Well, you barely even talk to us outside of school, so that might be the case." The avocado-haired boy said.

"Let's just get to school before were late," Rantaro said as he started walking off. I followed along and so did Kokichi, even though he was still laughing for who knows.

Time Skip To Class~

"Welcome back class! Today we will just be reviewing what we learned about last week. Please take out the red-colored book to page 721." The teacher explained. So we opened up our books to the page she told us to go on and math class began.

While the teacher was lecturing us, I felt something on my knee. I looked down and saw a small paper note and picked it up carefully so the teacher wouldn't notice. As I opened it, I noticed the name written "Miu" on the bottom of the note. I glanced back up and saw Miu sitting next to me.

"Why did you pass me a note?" I asked whispering. "Just goddamn read the fucking note and you'll find out!" Miu said.

I turned back around and put the note back under my desk to read it. The note said:

I'm hosting a party at my place if you wanna come. The time and place are 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM at 35 Danganronpa avenue. There will be food and beer so yea. Oh and Rantaro is coming too because I also told him. ~Miu

A party at Miu's place? And beer as well? I'm not entirely sure about going to a party yet because I've never been to one before. Oh well, I guess it couldn't hurt to go. But I'll make sure to try and stay away from the drinks as possible. And Rantaro will be there as well so at least I have one person to talk to for the time being.

I looked back at Miu and gave a thumbs up, letting her know that I will be going to her party at 6:00. She smiled and nodded.

Time Skip To Lunch~

I sat down at the table were Maki, Kaito, Kokichi, Kaede, and Rantaro were sitting at. "Hey! So Miu invited me to her party and I was wondering if you guys also got invited as well." Kaede said. "Maki roll and I are coming!" Kaito exclaimed, putting his arm around Maki who was blushing profusely. "I got invited too!" Kokichi said. "I'm coming as well." Rantaro said, eating his peanut butter sandwich. "What about you Shuichi? Are you coming too?" Kaede asked.

"U-Um yea I got invited so I'm probably going to come." I said awkwardly. Rantaro glanced at me for a minute and smiled at me. "You're coming too? Great, I have a perfect plan for all of us." He said.

"A plan? What type of plan?" Maki asked. Rantaro said "I had an idea that we should all go to the mall to buy us some clothes and accessories for the party. Obviously it's just a thought, so you guys don't need to come."

"Hell yeah! I would love to go shopping for the perfect dress for the party! I'm totally in." Kaede said happily. "Me too, it would be nice to dress up y'know!" Kaito said. "Yeah, I'll come too." Maki said. "Okay then, I'm coming as well." I said.

"Alrighty then! See you guys at the mall at 3:00." Rantaro said. Then the bell rang, so we got up and walked to our classes.