Chapter one: Storm.

((I do not own Pokémon. This is a fanfiction/ story I'm writing.))

*Point of view in Charmander's *

Breeze shook the trees around you, the leaves falling to ground. The sky was at a dusk.
"I wish I never left home...." This place was nothing like the home you left.

It was a hot, rocky landscape, nothing like this forest. Your brothers and sisters all told you not to go.
"I don't know where I'm headed and I don't remember why I left in the first place...." The flame on your tail discouragingly gets smaller as you sigh. The patchy grass felt almost brittle but soothing in between your toes.
"CRACK!!"
I jumped at the loud sound. The sky rumbled within its dark gloomy texture. I rush trying to find shelter before the rain starts to fall. I trip on a root of a large tree; falling upon a clearing within a path. My scaley tummy was slightly bruised and scraped from the fall. Standing up I shook the dust off, examining what I had fallen into.

"Smells like humans...but something more..?" The large formation of rocks had a smell that reminded you of home. You climbed it to only find another charmander on top, shivering curled into a ball.

"Hello! I'm on a journey. Are you too? I'm from the mountains."
You hoped it could join me on my journey, it was awful lonely without a friend.

The other charmander frowned speaking bluntly at me.
"No....I'm waiting for my master to come back....! He said to wait on this rock for him!" The charmander's tail was smaller than my own. He was determined to stay waiting.

I chuckled a little at him. "Hah! I doubt it...humans are unreliable! They destroyed my home to build tunnels and mines for precious stones! Their isn't any kind humans out there." You felt bad for the other Charmander.
"Why don't you join me instead?"  The sky rumbled again, the clouds getting darker and darker by the moment. The wind becoming more fierce by each moment.

"No....I must wait for my master! Master will come!! just as promised!" The charmander scoffed and seemed determined to stay.

"Alright. Just be safe ok? It's about to rain." Frowning, you scurried down the rock formation, grabbing the largest leaf you could find. You climbed back aboard the rocks, carrying the leaf inside my mouth.

"Here. Take this... you'll need it!" The charmander nodded as you climbed back down. You sigh, wishing the best for the Charmander.

"Boom!" The sky lite up with thunder as drops of rain started to fall. You took shelter inside a hollow tree, luckily it was home of a bunch of Caterpie. They snuggled me all night to keep me warm. You hardly slept because, You kept thinking about that other charmander left on the rocks. Did anyone come and save you?

********************************************
*morning*
********************************************
The sun shined through the opening in the hollow tree. You yawned stretching, the Caterpie were all gone. Peeking my head out careful to watch for enemies. The sun was warm, the breeze was light and smelt of fresh pollen. My belly rumbled, You hadn't eaten since yesterday afternoon. You wondered if that Charmander had been rescued or not. Making my way, strolling over to the rock formation, but he was gone. A smile crept upon your face.  "Maybe they aren't all bad. "

The morning passed rather quickly as you made your way through the forest more. I watched the pidgeys fly around gathering nuts and such. I ate leaves off bushes and drank from a cool stream. I met some cute oddish there that were playing alongside the stream.

Yawning as I made my way further into the forest, suddenly I could hear a loud commotion ahead. I crept in some brush as I watched.
There it was, the charmander from the night before. Humans were standing on both sides of the charmander. They looked angry.

"You don't deserve charmander! You left him!!he could have died!" one of the humans shouted while stomping his foot, pointing at the other human. The three had other Pokémon around them.

"I said I was coming back. I was looking all over but it seems you stole my Pokémon! Good thing, looks like you trained it for me too!" The boy across from the three was boasting and seemed very ignorant. The group of young teenagers kept yelling back and forth until they broke into battle. I couldn't watch anymore. Humans were so cruel to there Pokémon.

"They don't deserve to own us." I said while walking in the opposite direction.
"That is why I will never let one of them own me!!" My tail was lite with anger as I ran aimlessly into the forest heading towards a large green mountain. I might find something worth while there, I could only hope.

I walked until I couldn't no more. I took shelter in a cave, I was so close now. The mountain was just above me now.

Suddenly I was woken by a man dressed in black snatching me up into a crate!
I cried out! "Help me! Help!" Sadly the man only hit my cage shruggingly muttering out.

"Shut up you stupid charmander! Or I'll put a muzzle on you!" He chucked the crate as he slammed the truck shut. It was dark and cold, the only light was my tail and a few other Pokémon's eyes reflected off it's light.
"Hello...?" I was trembling with fear. The truck started moving our crates hitting the walls and against each other with every turn and pot hole it hit.

"Shhhhh......he will punish you if you make too much noise...." a graveler spoke.

"Whats going on? Where are we?" I sighed as my tail's flame went down a bit. I tried moving but my cage was much to small for me.

A Clefairy spoke, "a awful human has thrown us in here. Some of us have been here a long time. Some like you and I, are new." The clefairy was restrained by some kind of binding device.  "I tried escaping earlier....but he put this contraption on me so I can't move at all....my psychic powers are useless..."

I clenched my teeth hard in frustration. "Does anyone know where we are headed? There has to be something we can do....." I closed my eyes tightly. I secretly wished I could be back home, a time before the humans destroyed my home and took away most of my brothers and sisters. We used to play all day and lay in the hot sun against the rocks. We were so happy...
My day dreaming suddenly stopped when a new voice spoke out.

A sandslash spoke, "be quiet or we'll be in more trouble than you know....."

I had no idea what was happening so I just decided to sleep, hoping this might be one awful dream.

((Hello readers!!! This is my own Pokémon story/fanfiction. Be kind please!! Please like, comment and share with your friends! Most of all,  enjoy my kittens!!))